Poll: Do you like Girls with tattoos?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This poll makes me sad to think I'll be seeing more tattoos on women. I'm not sure why anyone would want to alter anything as perfect and beautiful as female skin.

I can tolerate small tattoos on unimportant places like fingers or feet, but any ink on the torso is an automatic turn off. I really don't get tattoos.

Not a fan of tattoo's in general. So no, I find them a turn off.

10+ Year Old Account
    depends on the quality of the work and how much of it there is

if it's not a lot, could do without. won't really notice. if it's a lot and the work looks crap, not really. if there's a significant amount and it looks good, I could go for it, but I'm not sure that I'd ever want to be serious with them unless I really liked them.

Personally, when I think about girls and tattoos, the kind of work I think of just seems like it will look strange on them years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    This poll makes me sad to think I'll be seeing more tattoos on women.
    it doesn't really imply anything of the sort

if you get a tattoo for the sole purpose of being more attractive you're an idiot lol. Even getting one "just because it's badass" is a better reason than that haha
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2013-03-10 at 09:36 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    Not a fan of tattoo's in general. So no, I find them a turn off.
    This, pretty much. Like all things it depends on the tattoo and the person though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind it, I find it beautiful on some. But the ones I've seen on girls, is ones with meaning. I have never understood chineese/japaneese signed tattoos, or some hebrew writing. Not really spoken much to me, but a good piece of art, even with a shaded story of the one whom has it. A delighted piece along the arm, lower back or at the leg, not really fond of hand/neck/face/foot tattoos. But all in all, yes, I like girls with tattoos.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

A few are nice. Some girls can pull it off, but some can't.

I really don't mind if girl have tattoo, ir I would really like girl who had one or some I wouldn't mind them. maybe could even enjoy them.

10+ Year Old Account
    One or two small ones somewhere out of sight, I don't really mind (though I HATE tramp stamps), those full sleeves, or hell anything that covers an entire body area/part, helllllll no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Depends if they can pull it off or not honestly. It doesn't get more simple than that. haha

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on if I actually like the girl.

I don't think tattoos make you hot at all and in most cases I don't think they make you ugly either. When I see a beautiful girl with tattoos I don't think, "Wow it must be those tattoos!".

I think extremely large ones are distracting and I think as people age they only start to look worse. Not my cup of tea but like I said I really don't think they make somebody look better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    No, I don't. Tattooing a butterfly or something on yourself is pretty retarded. It has to have some meaning.
    But what if the aesthetic aspect is the meaning? I really dislike the attitude that tattoos have to remind you of that time in '88, or your nephew's name, or whatever. Sometimes, simply the way something looks provides enough meaning for some people. So long as THAT person is satisfied, who are any of us to judge?

There's so much prejudice in this thread over something so little, and I thought this was a fairly liberal forum!

Also, it's a yes for me. It's totally hot. Pretentious meaning, sincere meaning, or plain ol' aesthetics.

Deleted
    Hey everyone,

I'm doing a research project on tattooed women; do their tattoos make them look attractive or cheap and trashy? I'm looking for guys and girls aged between 25-32 with strong opinions either for or against tattoos to answer a few questions for me about their opinions? Thanks!

really depends on the tattoo itself, if its nice to look at and reasonably sane in size then why the hell not?
    even if the person gets old and the tattoo changes its form, you can still remeber the "good old days" with it and smile over how wrinkly it has gotten

I think girls with tattoos are hot, But people seem to judge others with tattoos.. im planning to get one soon (With involving my mum and dad, think most people get that first to not get moaned at lol)

OffTopic - Going back to being judge with tattoos my cousin has sleaves and them all over his chest, He has moved to New Zealand now from UK with his GF and he got judged so much for them. People thinking he was a thug and things. But he is the nicest and most gentle giant ever (he is like 7foot..)

tattoo on females can be so sexy as long as they dont cover up any of the good parts of the body (you know what im talking about )
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Nope, tattoos are quite a turn-off for me.

easy no, i like nice skin. draw a picture if you want to express yourself. so gross

I definitely prefer no tattoos, but if an otherwise nice and good looking girl has a small one here or there, I can overlook them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentCooper View Post
    So long as THAT person is satisfied, who are any of us to judge?

There's so much prejudice in this thread over something so little, and I thought this was a fairly liberal forum!
    I don't think it has anything to do with judging, unless it's also judgmental to find someone with yellow, jagged teeth or rolls upon rolls of fat unattractive. Even if someone held the idea that tattoos make women look like street walkers, it isn't judgmental unless they don't like her as a person because of it. What I mean is there's a difference between acknowledging and having a distaste for a certain kind of appearance, and disliking someone as a person because of that appearance. Disliking tattoos doesn't automatically mean a person is judging the other.

As a side note, everyone makes base assumptions off appearances. They may be right, they may be wrong, but everyone starts with a general idea of what kind of person they are dealing with based on how that person maintains themselves or what they choose to wear. For many people clothes and accessories are extensions of themselves, so sometimes an assumption isn't unwarranted. It's unreasonable to expect not to be initially treated like a stereotype when a person works so hard at looking like that stereotype. That doesn't mean that a teenager who dresses in all black, wears black lipstick, and has skull jewelry is necessarily into drugs or the occult, but it would be reasonable for someone to assume that (or something like that). What's really judgmental is if we don't accept them because of how the dress or look.

Anyways, some of us are neither conservative nor liberal.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-03-11 at 04:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely yes. Not that I wouldn't date a girl without any, I just prefer some ink here and there as I'm tattooed myself.