Poll: Do you like Girls with tattoos?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes,i find kinda hot a girl with a relative small tattoo either on ankle or on her back just above her ass,i don't like the ones with arms covered with tattoos or tattoo on breasts or on full back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just think it's a horrible name for a piece of art. it's really REALLY disrespectful.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Daxanna/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

I'll be honest, I've never cared for tattoo's on a woman. Although, in fairness, I don't think tattoo's look very good on guys, either.

Now, I would never judge a woman for having a lower-back tattoo, but I will admit, most women I've met with them are, or were, rather promiscuous. Again, I'm not passing judgement, but I've simply never met a girl with said tattoo who wasn't -- or if I have, I wasn't aware of them having a tattoo (which is probably more likely).

I will say, however, that I do stereotype anyone with a tattoo on their wrist for forearm. Everyone I've seen with one is usually a junkie. I have no clue why, it's just something I've noticed over the years. I've also noticed similar traits with women having a tattoo on their foot, but I've not paid as much attention.

Really, there are only two instances a tattoo really looks okay. 1) is if it's something truly meaningfu and uniquel, or 2) it's a military tattoo (ie. a guy I served with has a spider-web with a crosshair in the middle, a staple of many Army Rangers or Snipers). But having a generic butterfly, heart, or tribal design "tramp-stamp" isn't necessarily a turn-off, but just not something I've cared for.

Also, fellow guys; if you have a Tribal or Barb-wide "Arm-band" tattoo, it basically screams "I'm pretending to be a badass". If you have one, I highly suggest to elaborate on it; either add a trailing-design down your arm, or give it a background (for example, a Firefighter's helmet in the background). They're generic designs by themselves, but work really well with more detailed designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    Some cultures throughout history thought an unadorned human body was ugly.

Why is someone "covered" in tattoos tacky? Some very large tattoos can be very beautiful works of art.
    The same reason why those cultures thought tatoos were normal. It's all opinion, 95 percent of people i have met and have tatoos started getting them out of insecurity or to be cool, very few do it for art although many claim they do, and i know a ton of people with tatoos since i have a friend that owns 3 shops.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's very much a case of suiting an individual. They suit some people very well, others not at all. As I find they augment, rather than detract in most cases, I'm voting "yes".

It depends.

Where, what of, how big, workmanship of the artist. 80% of the tattoos I see are atrociously bad, either the poor ability of the tattooer, and the choice of tatto.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanephilosophy View Post
    bullshit.. if I wanted you to start at my ass, I would get a tattoo on my ass. I am NOT a skank because you can't help drifting your sight down to my ass... the tattoo is on the lower back.

So I guess if you get a tattoo on your arm.. its basically begging people to stare at your chest.. I mean your arm DOES connect to your chest.
    Don't pay mind to the people being rude.

There's a difference between a "Tramp Stamp" and a tasteful tattoo. Tramp Stamps are generally not well done, ugly, and generic. However, strategically placing a piece of artwork on or near the lower back is different - IE the way your body flows with the work, and how the piece looks. There's nothing wrong with a nice piece of artwork on that area. But ignorant people like to conclude that all work done there is a tramp stamp, when it's clearly not.

Some people get tatt'd there for the wrong reasons, and in Arcanephilosophy's case, it sounds like it's the latter - IE a strategically placed piece of artwork.

When getting a tattoo, a proper artist, will try and have the piece flow/fit a certain area, and may even see if there's a better place to put it, to make it go with your body type.

TL;DR - Lower back tattoo =/= Tramp Stamp.
    The world is a deaf machine.

Deleted
    Generally speaking, no, but there are exceptions.

In most cases though a pretty girl with tattoos would be even prettier without.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've got tattoos, and so does my girl. So yes, I find them hot. Only form of tattoos I'm not attracted to on a girl is face tattoos or tramp stamps, but sleeves (half or full) and shoulders are just hot!

Never have liked em, never expect to. Just don't look very proper, in my opinion.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just think it's a horrible name for a piece of art. it's really REALLY disrespectful.
    Whether that tattoo on you is art is definitely debatable. Art is subjective by definition. If you chose it for artistic reasons I'm curious about the reasons for placement.

Girls with tattoo´s are nice, when they are placed on the right part of there body...
    So when we are on the subject tattooing, been geting my self tattoed for allmost 10 years now, im in general quite intrested in body art, such as piercing and tattooing...

So come on guys show me some ink....

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any tattoos and really don't plan on getting any. I think a small, out of the way and sensible tattoo wouldn't be too bad. But I'm curious about what kind of jobs people can get that have the sleeves or tattoos all over their legs/neck/back since people are so uppity about tattoos being visible in the workplace. :/

My dad always told me when I was a little girl that women with tattoos were "easy". While I doubt that's true, it still shaped my stance on not getting inked.

I know it's not the thread, but a small tattoo on a guy is pretty hot. Like on the bicep or something, not a sleeve or covered in them or anything. :/
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    I don't mind them, but it does reflects ones personnality. Idk if a girl with a big ass butterfly on the back would act just as normal as everyone else.
    how would having a tattoo make you not act "normal"? Actually, what is normal?

I don't mind, but i don't like huge tattoos, or when whole body is covered with em. But few interesting tattoos can be so sexy.

No ones calling you a tramp, the sad reality is that most girls *mind you, I'm not saying you specifically* get those tattoos so guys will stare at their arse.

I don't, but i'm not a huge fan of tatoos is general.

One year ago I would've said: Hell yeah bring it on!
    But these days I kinda dislike tattoo's, piercings and whatnot.
    However, one or two decent ones could still be hot as hell

Yes. I love tattoed chicks.

Let me look for a link of a really hot girl, with tattoos all over her body.
    Will edit when i find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurumiki View Post
    I don't have any tattoos and really don't plan on getting any. I think a small, out of the way and sensible tattoo wouldn't be too bad. But I'm curious about what kind of jobs people can get that have the sleeves or tattoos all over their legs/neck/back since people are so uppity about tattoos being visible in the workplace. :/

My dad always told me when I was a little girl that women with tattoos were "easy". While I doubt that's true, it still shaped my stance on not getting inked.

I know it's not the thread, but a small tattoo on a guy is pretty hot. Like on the bicep or something, not a sleeve or covered in them or anything. :/
    Large, visible with clothes on tattoos, can sometimes limit jobs. However, i'd say as a society places/companies are being far more lenient than they have been in previous years.
    The world is a deaf machine.