Poll: Do you like Girls with tattoos?

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish we could, as a society, get away from the term "tramp stamp" I have a tattoo in that location. The first person who calls me a tramp IRL simply based on art location, is getting a 2 foot flying dropkick to the teeth. And I might even cut them a little bit afterwards. Depends on mah mood :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Daxanna/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not, most I know regret them all, and they all look like shit now (faded, stretched, or with that stupid Tramp Stamp). Granted a few tats can look subtle or nice, but no...It looks stupid to me.

i like girls with or without tats. i have a couple myself (including a megaman on my arm) so i dont mind seeing them on a girl.

anyone can get a tacky tat tho

Deleted
    Super-cute and talented, Canadian singer-songwriter, 'Lights' has a tattoo of Twinblade of the Phoenix down her arm.

Nerdgasm!

Deleted
    Nope, people with tattoos are generally... Ah you know what, I don't want to be mean atm.

Let's just say no.

15+ Year Old Account
    3rd option added. Thank's Bibi

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanephilosophy View Post
    I really wish we could, as a society, get away from the term "tramp stamp" I have a tattoo in that location. The first person who calls me a tramp IRL simply based on art location, is getting a 2 foot flying dropkick to the teeth. And I might even cut them a little bit afterwards. Depends on mah mood :P
    It's called that for a reason, it's in an area that basically begs people to stare at your rear.

I like all girls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I like all girls.
    Just what I was about to say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends. If it's subtle, then yes. Otherwise, not so much.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol what? Than dont put it somewhere where guys will stare.... And Ill call it that all day...I can duck

It really depends. That cute blonde girl in the OP... yes, definitely. Shes at the pretty far end of what is acceptable though.

Kat Von D? Hell no, way to many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Generally I don't. Not a big fan of tattoos in general.
    I have to second this.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

As long as they are not overly covered in tattoos or got any tattoos on/near their breasts, I think they are as cute as girls without tattoos.

10+ Year Old Account
    They look good when your young... but when you older.. not so much. They do look good to me, I would never marry a girl with a tattoo though due to how they end up looking when you get older..

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    3rd option added. Thank's Bibi
    Thank you both.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It's called that for a reason, it's in an area that basically begs people to stare at your rear.
    bullshit.. if I wanted you to start at my ass, I would get a tattoo on my ass. I am NOT a skank because you can't help drifting your sight down to my ass... the tattoo is on the lower back.

So I guess if you get a tattoo on your arm.. its basically begging people to stare at your chest.. I mean your arm DOES connect to your chest.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Daxanna/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like girls who are good people. Generally a tattoo won't indicate one way or the other.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of girls with tats. 17 here
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    bullshit.. if I wanted you to start at my ass, I would get a tattoo on my ass. I am NOT a skank because you can't help drifting your sight down to my ass... the tattoo is on the lower back.

So I guess if you get a tattoo on your arm.. its basically begging people to start at your chest.. I mean your arm DOES connect to your chest.
    Yup you got it right. They would stare at his chest, just like they prob. stare at your tramp stamp.