Poll: Do you like Girls with tattoos?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I prefer men without tattoos, but I will never, ever throw a handsome and wonderful guy to the curb because of his ink.

(I know the topic is "girls with tattoos" but I'll throw in my .02 for egalitarian's sake.)

Deleted
    Tattos in general no matter what, no please.

Really does depend on the tattoo... If it's something subtle, unique and fancy then it's alright, but those massive tattoos covering almost an entire body part? Heck no! Generally I just don't like permanent markers on a person's body, so I'd at least like to know what the tattoo looks like before it's made, just to avoid the surprise and shock.

Sadly my gf would like some tattoos someday, just hope they're not massive and she won't suddenly have them and surprise me. =S

Hell yea, tattoos are awesome <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Everything in moderation I guess. I don't like the silly idea of swag-type-girls in those pictures that get fucked by some equally tattooed guy while smoking pot and stuff... Like the one bellow:

18+ content, I GUESS (even though Facebook does not consider it offensive):

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313270_2526087798774_1704758445_n.jpg

Anything else is fine to be honest, one or two or even 10 small, MEANINGFUL tattoos is fine.

i dont really care... so i just voted "yes" since i like most people.. as long as they keep their distance :>
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really depends, some go crazy with it and I'm not attracted to that. Sparse tattoos and sparse piercings work perfectly fine. No need to look like you got lost in Shop Class.

No, just no.

Deleted
    Yes I do, I actually dig girls with tattoos - however there is a fine line between a "cute" one on the leg and a motherfucking billboard on the neck.

I love me some tattoos on girls.

They can be pretty sexy, especially when it's a nice sleeve.

I really do not like tramp stamps.

yes almost all woman with tats are sluts ....sorrry to say but true

I Love chick's with tattoo's. Somewhat odd that I have none myself though..

It has to be a well-done tattoo, and it should either be very artistically done or have significant personal meaning, but generally speaking, I fucking love tattooed girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Don't really care, except if they are covered in tattoos, I don't like that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yep, assuming I like the design that is .

Quote Originally Posted by Uxien View Post
    Lol, you should never marry then. . Because not only tattoo will end up looking different when people get old. But the person will looking as different when they get old. . Skin colour, skin tight, hair colour, wrinkles, and anything surely will change. . You will grow old too anyways, you cant stay the same now and later. So whats the point of doubt if tattoo will still look good when someone grow old?
    Holy necro batman, Aug of 2011?! really?
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Girl with no tattoos = Still beautiful
    Girl with small tattoos( tribal or flower) = still beautiful
    Girl with medium tattoos ( tribal, animal markings plants, country of origin) = still beautiful
    Girl with a bit larger tattoos ( angel wings on half your back for example) = still beautiful
    Girl with anything larger = hmm maybe
    All over? F**k that noise
    Pretty much this, and sorry face tattoos just make anyone look like a moron. unless they a hunting in the jungles.

I'm not crazy about them, but they're certainly not a turn-off for me unless she's like completely covered in them.

I don't mind them, but I don't like them really either. If they're smallish and not in some weird place they wouldn't bother me.