Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    op you know what a super computer is? because i got a strong you don't know where your talking about.

because

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_computer

is a super computer. but if you can afford that i'm sure you don't need to ask for it.

and explain us what you want to do with that computer. because just wasting 10k on a computer you only use for like 50% is just a big waste of money.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    op you know what a super computer is? because i got a strong you don't know where your talking about.

because

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_computer

is a super computer. but if you can afford that i'm sure you don't need to ask for it.

and explain us what you want to do with that computer. because just wasting 10k on a computer you only use for like 50% is just a big waste of money.
    And this post = why I feel this thread needs to be locked at this point. Read further in the thread and not just the title and you'll understand he meant super computer as super duper awesome computer that will never slow down on me, not a real supercomputer. The 2 word version, not the 1 word.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I'll just bump in here, guess everything has been said indeed. Don't take everything literal though.. It was kinda obvious he didn't mean a "real" super computer for millions. He was just looking for the best thing he could get with the money he has/had.