Arrow Please Help: How to diable Blizzards floating healing numbers ?

I need to diable blizzards standart Combat Floating Hext because in raids, when all the druids start spamming their HoTs i can't see shit because of those tiny numbers flying all over my screen.

Example:

The only way i can handle it is to complete desable ALL the combat text fromt he UI:

But i only want to disable the Healing crap, or HoTs, and leave all other text intact.

Is there still a way to do it?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-28 at 10:10 AM.

Right above the "Enable" you pointed to with a pink arrow it says "healing". Click that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggan View Post
    Right above the "Enable" you pointed to with a pink arrow it says "healing". Click that one.
    And how would that help? He wants to disable the healing on the floating combat text.

Quote Originally Posted by qweek View Post
    And how would that help? He wants to disable the healing on the floating combat text.
    Indeed.

Checking or Unchecking that option doesn't do anything.
    I would't mind the mainhealing abilities being displayed, but the gazzilion of HoT numbers is no go. I can't see anything because of them.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to need a scrolling combat text add-on some time ago when it bugged for some of us, anyways that was a long time ago, i guess it's been fixed but anyways, if you can't manage it any other way just get this add-on and you can configure it in a way that it won't show you that healing, just increasing the minimum healing to show or just disabling it from there i believe.