View Poll Results: Are enhance shamans Op?

Voters
121. This poll is closed
  • Yes

13 10.74%
  • No

108 89.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How'd this turn into a pve thread? Enhance has terrible cc (hex is on way too long a cd) and has needs a burst cd, wolves are not sufficient in their current state.
    Last edited by Shamygandof; 2011-08-30 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosbubba View Post
    Heroic(and normal) Rhyolith says hi, Heroic(and normal) beth'tilac says hi, Normal (maybe heroic?) Domo says hi (yes there are 2-3 adds that can be AOE'd down, not required but can be... Chain lighting FTW)
    Yes, cause melee should be on the adds in those encounters.... Outside of Domo, which those adds are a joke anyways, Enh shouldnt be worried about adds, since there are better classes for those roles. The only people that complain about the lack of burst AOE are the meter whores who care more about recount than the actual encounter itself.

Heroic(and normal) Rhyolith says hi, Heroic(and normal) beth'tilac says hi, Normal (maybe heroic?) Domo says hi (yes there are 2-3 adds that can be AOE'd down, not required but can be... Chain lighting FTW)
    AoE on Beth? On what spiderlings? So you want an aoe with a slow as well?

Rhyolith? So you aren't on leg dps with other melee? I also hear flameshock spreading on liquids is one of the most effective aoe dps on that fight.

Domo adds? Really? Now you're just grasping for something to hold onto, nobody aoe's those adds, at all...... ever........

but I'm happy just as it is now since Enh was never stronger than nowadays.
    2H WF crits of vanilla say hi :P

No not bragging. Idc about trollz, i got my answer thanks.

Your probably right Herrenos my realm has a lot of bads but i have fought 2k rated wars and ferals and won... with proper kiting you can win, Bdks none 2k yet but they do give me problems.
    wait....WHAT?!!!...I don't...WTF?!..../facepalm

shows how much you know. clearly lieing right here. throwdown cant be trinkited lol

Quote Originally Posted by grenvallion View Post
    shows how much you know. clearly lieing right here. throwdown cant be trinkited lol
    Completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralIdea View Post
    As elemental ehn can NEVER beat me. Many have tried and failed
    lol?
    There is no way a good ele can beat a good enha, nooooo wayyyyyyy, ele is the worst spec 1v1 and enha is possibly the worst melee counter.

About the thread, I love duels tbh, and here is the results :
    I beat most classes, but when started dueling 2.2k+ players here is the classes u can never beat assuming they know what to do.
    1-frost mage
    2-rogues
    3-Unholy or blood DK
    4-Hunters
    5-1 warlock I could not beat, as affliction I raped him, but as Destro or demo no way.

I mean sure u can beat a lot of good players in duels, even high rated players, but whats the use, we suck in arena, no one wants to play arena with enha, Ele is a lot better than enha in arena atm in 3v3, ele's burst is pretty nice.
    Last edited by totokoko; 2011-08-30 at 10:40 PM.

You haven't mastered your class, and by the sounds of some others here they haven't either.
    The spec, single target wise now, is borderline OP just because of the fact that it is so high with peaks, and benefits so well from mastery. However, being borderline OP and actually OP are completely different, the spec, AS OF FIRELANDS; is probably one of the most balanced. It has high user input, high damage, high punishment from failure, and has shortcomings.
    Also Zeltaros whilst I appreciate your opinion on the spec, your comment and (from what I can see) lack of prior experience kind of undermines your point. The spec does fall down in AoE and there has never been a tier in wow history post TBC in which they tried to balance specs for raiding that did NOT require AoE.

This game is already built too much around PvP, No Enhance is not OP at all. The reason abilities keep being added and removed from the game is because people complain about it for PvP. If you know how to PvP, and know how to counter a class, then you won't think anything is OP. If you can't counter it keep trying, everyone can counter the most "OP" in one way or another. You just need to figure it out.

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

wait wait wait ... you manage to AoE 'em down? How the F... do you do that, I mean, seriously, by the time domo get close to the tank again, adds should already be dead, so how the hell are you AoEing 'em down if therE's nothing to AoE?

15+ Year Old Account
    1v1 is so god damn imbal it's not even funny. it's been imbal since mages could evocate health back. it's gotten to be a complete farce ever since specs started receiving self healing tools.

going up against something that can leave combat and reset? you've already lost. good rogues will just vanish your bloodlust and every cooldown and hide until they go away. you call that balanced or sportsman-like?

if a mage (or anyone these days) starts losing the duel, they just run to an LOS spot and try to cheese you, polymorph, evocate, the fight has just been reset, i hope your resource isn't mana.

wide open fight with no LOS around? try dueling a hunter. fighting a hunter now consists of who can blow the other guy up quicker, that's it.

the only 1v1 i find decent in this game, is unpredictable, BG 1v1. one, you don't know who or what your next target will be. two, there's a strong chance both of you have burnt cooldowns already.

Deleted
    Ah....2h in vanilla were greatly op. Didn't even count how many times i 1 hited clothies with arcanite reaper and WF Was fun thou, but I like current enhancement too. Still in a good shape, great potential if played right (pvp), but not op.
    I like it!