Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lakhesis View Post
    Hit it with the 3x orb'd Mindblast -> SW death -> mindspike till you can mindblast again.
    Exactly this is what I do. It gets me up there with the mage and hunter regarding damage on sons.

Quote Originally Posted by ToolsOfWar View Post
    Exactly this is what I do. It gets me up there with the mage and hunter regarding damage on sons.
    Actually it's advised to use Mindblast whenever possible regardless of orbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Discs can solo a far add down to half health with their dot + smite. Just depends how much they needa heal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TehFurbolg View Post
    If you mean by that, he is demo specced and used the felhunter (with felguard for Demon Soul) then that is correct and using the felguard the whole time is a dps loss (based on how much mastery he has it's a minor or major one).
    This is about killing the Sons of flame. The felguard has higher burst (single target and aoe), AND it has a 4 second stun. Please read the topic god dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Actually it's advised to use Mindblast whenever possible regardless of orbs.
    Again, this is about killing sons of flame. IF you want to maximize the damage done to the sons of flame you want to save 3 orbs and your dark archangel cooldown for it. I have at one point actually one-shot a sons of flame by opening with a mind blast.
    And no, even on regular single target it is not worth to mind blast on cooldown. There are empowered shadows restrcitions.

So stop spreading misinformation, you guys make me go crazy.

I mind spike Rag x3 just before he vanishes , u only need to watch wich Son is the most nearest to the Hammer, blast that instant MB and mind spike, Dk should he gripping 2nd one i think , I always multidot the farthest ones just cuz i want 1 orb before rag comes out. Maybe ur team needs organize ppl depending on adds spwn? like if is 4-4 , g1 left-g2 right? or if 2-6 hunter and mage on "2" and rest on "6" ? Thats how we do it and pretty much we never have wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chora View Post
    I mind spike Rag x3 just before he vanishes , u only need to watch wich Son is the most nearest to the Hammer, blast that instant MB and mind spike, Dk should he gripping 2nd one i think , I always multidot the farthest ones just cuz i want 1 orb before rag comes out. Maybe ur team needs organize ppl depending on adds spwn? like if is 4-4 , g1 left-g2 right? or if 2-6 hunter and mage on "2" and rest on "6" ? Thats how we do it and pretty much we never have wipes.
    Blasting Rag as he goes down is not very effective as you loose any eventuall orbs that you might have in before.
    Dotting them is pretty much useless to as you want them to go down fast instead of spreading slow damage.

Feral druid could go boomkin if he has a half decent off spec and practically solo the sons. Unglyphed starfall will hit all the sons on one side of the room, and tsunami is the best thing for this fight ever.

Chastise (and all disorient effects) dont work on sons.

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Blasting Rag as he goes down is not very effective as you loose any eventuall orbs that you might have in before.
    Dotting them is pretty much useless to as you want them to go down fast instead of spreading slow damage.
    I cast MS exactly 3 seconds before rag goes down (when he goes down, i loose all my dots, so... it doesnt matter since 1 instant MB crit > 1 mindspike with 1 or 2 orbs), i can say i can disintegrate the first add casting first my instant MB and then mindspik'ing until smoke the first Soff, I just cast VP and SWP on the last two mobs, miindspike the "mid ones" and by the time i switch back to those dotted mobs, they are at 15 % 20 % hp and mostly with 1 Shadow orb, i just MB one of those and i should be able to start my rotation on rag again with Empowered Shadow up.

I cant see how is useless since we NEVER wipe on Sotf and my dps starting next phase is always 31k+ on 10m.

Not saying this works on all raid comps, but works perfectly on mine.

Cheers!

I cast MS exactly 3 seconds before rag goes down (when he goes down, i loose all my dots, so... it doesnt matter since 1 instant MB crit > 1 mindspike with 1 or 2 orbs), i can say i can disintegrate the first add casting first my instant MB and then mindspik'ing until smoke the first Soff, I just cast VP and SWP on the last two mobs, miindspike the "mid ones" and by the time i switch back to those dotted mobs, they are at 15 % 20 % hp and mostly with 1 Shadow orb, i just MB one of those and i should be able to start my rotation on rag again with Empowered Shadow up.

I cant see how is useless since we NEVER wipe on Sotf and my dps starting next phase is always 31k+ on 10m.

Cheers!
    Casted mind blast with 3 orb > instant mindblast without any orbs

A 3 orb MB should take your son down to somewhere about 60% and a single mindspike after that to 50% letting you take on atleast two more sons by yourself.

This is how I solo thtree adds without BL.

Deleted

Cheers!
    When you mind spike Rag before he submerges, you will put the increased MB crit chance debuff on HIM and only him. Therefore the only benefit you will get by mind spiking Rag before he submerges is an instant mind blast (which still costs you a gcd), at the cost of 3 shadow orbs.. No this is not advicable in sort of way.

I am just going to post what I know works from my own experience.

Spriest: save up orbs just before splitting blow MB SW MSx3 dead before next MB used to help others.
    Disc: Fiend PI HF, Smitex3, HF Smitex3 killed far one solo
    Resto Shammy: Flame Shock, Searing totem, LB spam killed far one solo
    Feral Bear: Mangle as soon as targetable, bash, laceratex3 pummel laceratex3 thrash left it to bleed to death and helped on others.
    Prot Warrior: SSlam as soon as targetable rend Shockwave w/3stack sharged another Conc blow on it SSlam rend intercepted orig and finished. Leaped back to other Shockwave and finish.

Necro'd 2-month old thread and didn't even read the (short) OP. Very nice. /golfclap

This is asking what PRIEST can do to SLOW/SNARE them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".