Deleted

Alienware laptops..

I am looking at buying a alienware laptop, it has to be a laptop simply because its going to be used for college/uni and gaming so I need it to be quite portable what I want to know is, is the m11x stock able to play new games on high settings?

Don't bother with Alienware, get an Acer. Alienware computers look pretty but they're ridiculously expensive compared to similar computers from other companies.

11 inch laptop for gaming? that would be pretty tough to play with imo

If the laptop being THAT small is a nessesity then I guess the alienware is about your only choice, there's not much else packing decent power into such a small frame.

Graphics wise a GT 540M isn't stellar for gaming but it's certainly in the "decent" range: http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-...M.41715.0.html

You'd probably want to drop an i5 in there and i'm not sure what cooling would be like.

A MUCH better option would be something SLIGHTLY larger (15"?) of which there are plenty that are decent and light.
    I considering going for the "netbook size, pc power" option with the m11x but decided the trade off was a bit too much in the end.

Decide if you MUST go super small, if not come back with a budget and you'll have plenty of decent suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

I hear sager, and from what I have seen out of sager, is the best gaming laptop , bang for buck, they look great on specs for there price. alien anything is just OP most people would say.