Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Quick, theres a lady bug on your ceiling, What to do?!?!

This guy is going crazy, slamming himself into your ceiling, windows, fan, lights, your TV and then, how dare he, your computer screen!
    You realize you have to deal with him. How do you do it ( Be creative guys, saying hurr hurr i smash him doesn't exactly fit the motive of the thread) * Gah, forgot to select add poll when writing the thread *

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    actually, you add the poll after you create the thread...

as for the question, I'm not the type to spaz out over a bug, so unless it was REALLY annoying (like a housefly) I'd just let it be. maybe it'll eventually fly back out the window and rejoin bug society...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Deleted
    Hurr hurrr I smash him.

I always pick up and put them outside, ladybugs usually arent that annoying so I let them off the hook.

Deleted
    I go get my golf set and start smashing around

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    I always pick up and put them outside, ladybugs usually arent that annoying so I let them off the hook.
    This is what I do as well... also ladybugs eat other more annoying bugs. So they aren't bad to have around.

Catch it, take a picture of it, send to a friend who loves ladybugs, then release it into the garden.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Capture it and let it out. Ladybugs are very useful little insects, and they look great.

10+ Year Old Account
    find more ladybugs and bring them into your room so they can talk some sense into the lady bug that is stuck! Eventually you will find the elder, and the elder will train the young ladybug the importance of not flying into screens!

Then, when you have an overwhelming population of ladybugs, you can gain their trust and mate with their women and thus become the ultimate Ladybug super hero.

i'll alert my cat and have him take care of the bug.. usually ends up dead/half-eaten and on top of my bed

Let it crawl all across my hand as I carry it outside.

newspaper if he's getting particularly annoying, otherwise it's not a bug that's out for blood, I can probably ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I look at it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    This is what I do as well... also ladybugs eat other more annoying bugs. So they aren't bad to have around.
    so do spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssith View Post
    so do spiders.
    I leave most spiders around too because the majority wouldn't/can't hurt a person anyways.

I wait for him to die of old age, then i throw him a Jedi style funeral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Open a door/window and try to direct it over there.

Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post
    Give it a lick.
    I bet it tastes just like raisens.

Lady bugs are ferocious beasts. Youll need a hazmat suit(with medieval plate beneath it), poisonous gas, a flamethrower, a grappling hook, an ipod with the gym leader battle music on replay(to set the mood), a scimitar/tower shield combo for when it closes in, and lots of stimpacks.

Be wary, for the battle will last between 2 eternities and a life time.