10+ Year Old Account

Possibly the funniest article on wikipedia.

I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

I don't get it.
    It's a Town, and it's nmae is Fucki-

Oh I see, you did a thing...

Deleted
    I have never had any urge of visiting Austria. But now I really want to see that!
    Specially the "Bitte – nicht so schnell!" (Please — not so fast!) sign next to the village name.

300 euros for a sign to be replaced when its stolen? That's crazy.
    That is a funny article though. Voted to change the name. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, Fucking Austria...
    see what i did there?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

In 2004, owing mainly to the stolen signs, a vote was held on changing the village's name, but the residents voted against doing so.[7] Tarsdorf municipality's mayor Siegfried Höppl stated that it was decided to keep the name as it had existed for 800 years,[7] and further stated that "[e]veryone here knows what it means in English, but for us Fucking is Fucking — and it's going to stay Fucking."[14]

lol.

2009, the European Union's OHIM trademarks agency forbade a German brewery to market a beer called "Fucking Hell". It appealed, and was granted permission in January 2010 to market the beer.[23] It claims the beer is named after the Austrian village Fucking and the German term for pale lager, Hell.

even better, that was the best thing I've read since someone altered the bacon sandwich article to be an entire page on how delicious bacon sandwiches are.

also just caught something, this village is situated near Wank Mountain. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wank_(mountain)
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2011-09-02 at 03:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.