Smile Interesting suggestion for Scribes

I am slightly unsure if anyone else has thought of this idea, but here it goes:

Would it be plausible for Blizzard to create an item, perhaps an off-hand flavor item, that would increase the rate at which scribes can produce items, similar in mechanic to the Chef's Hat?

Perhaps it is because I make things in bulk for my guild, and Blizzard did not really want it done that way, but making a large number of fortune cookies, for example, takes quite a chunk of time: first, I have to mill the herbs filling my 36-slot herb bag. This probably takes up the most amount of time, spanning a good 20 minutes when all the stacks are full stacks. Then the milled pigment must be turned into ink, which takes another good ten minutes, if the pigment turnout was ideal. Then the ink must be turned into Mysterious Fortune cards, which mirrors the amount of time it took to make the ink, since the ink per card ratio is 1:1. Finally, I have to take a few minutes to get the flour from the vendor, throw on my Chef's Hat (which I am fortunate to have, otherwise making the cookies would take even longer!!!), and I can then finally make the fortune cookies that I spent a good 45 minutes putting together thus-far. Overall, if the turnout is ideal, it can take upwards of just under an hour to make Fortune Cookies in bulk. I will actually go herbing to fill my herb bag so that I can time this once more, just to check my mental math. My numbers, as of right now, in this post are estimates, and I will post a reply to my own thread when I have tested the numbers.

Even still, any thoughts from our Blue posters?

Deleted
    I assume you've cross posted this to the wow official forums and forgot to remove the last line for mmo; if not, there aren't any blue posters here, only over on the official forums

Personally I think it's perfectly plausable BUT - every crafting profession has problems with creating bulk items and cast times, so really, for fairness, if one primary profession was going to get it, you'd expect them all to. I know I spend a ridiculous amount of time making bulk jewellery items on my JCer, and again with bags on my tailorer. I'm pretty sure everyone would like their profession times to have an item that reduces it like cooking. So... I personally would like something all crafting professions could get in some way that was quite hard to get but a nice perk for those dedicated to it, rather than just something you can train for 10g.

That's what makes the hat special - it's not only convenient, it has a sweet looking RP model and it takes a bit of work to get (I know you can buy it with the waterlogged recipes now, but still, most people don't seem to have it).