Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    so much hate in this thread -.-
    Indeed. While I don't listen to rap, I respect the skill it takes. Why hate it, I have no idea.

I don't know how you can listen to rap and say someone is better than someone else, does it rhyme? Then they're all the same

rap is awful. and i only subjected myself to 30 seconds of that video, but the quality of the lyrics is sitting at about Rebecca Black level. in fact i think she even set the lyrical bar a wee bit too high for him.

Clicked on the video to confirm one thing... Yes, it is utter crap.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Rap isn't my cup of tea besides Eminem and some Lil' Wayne so I could care less about this kid.

My "favorite" rapper is Tupac Shakur, so yeah... not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    I hate rap anyways, think it's a waste and shouldn't be even labeled as music of any kind. This is the stuff that inspires drive by shootings, not creative thoughts ..
    That's an ignorant statement if I've ever heard one. If you're referring to the shit that plays on the radio then sure, but some of the rappers from old school hip-hop groups have more talent than most of today's artists from all genres. You might be surprised by the lyrics.

OT: No, he is not better than my favorite rapper. Not even close. (;

Deleted
    Can't spell crap without rap.

Anyway he isn't even that good.

I am sure at 11 he knows all about the thug life and the street and blunts biotches and 40s...

Just wait till his voice starts to change and crack.

And is rap really music?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am always amazed why so many people love to go into a thread dedicated to rap just to say how much they dont like rap. Does that happen in other music threads? Do people go into Metal threads just to post "Metal sucks"?

Anyways, on point. The kid is pretty average. Maybe a bit impressive cause of his age, but any fame he gets will vanish when he hist puberty like the other kid rappers you dont hear a thing about anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I am always amazed why so many people love to go into a thread dedicated to rap just to say how much they dont like rap. Does that happen in other music threads?
    Yes. Every genre has its haters. The hate is just excessive in this thread because of the first post.

Deleted
    11 year old kid and rap like seriously how can people lisent to this crap

10+ Year Old Account
    lol that video is the sorriest piece of shit that I've ever seen. It's like watching a slideshow album of justin bieber trying to act like he gangsta.

I personally do not care for the song either, but I don't think that it's terrible. Definitely not as good as Nas or Beanie Sigel though.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2011-09-02 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    I hate rap anyways, think it's a waste and shouldn't be even labeled as music of any kind. This is the stuff that inspires drive by shootings, not creative thoughts ..

And the last thing the world needs is kids with attitudes .. I'd wager this is a typical WoW subscriber though, I think he was posting on the official forums the other day
    Hey, that's a nice blanket. Where did you get it from?

On topic ~ Nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewhale View Post
    Yes. Every genre has its haters. The hate is just excessive in this thread because of the first post.
    I Believe Rap just has a higher number of haters out there... it's a good thing it's not real Music. then it'd be the most hated genre of music.

not trolling... look it up.
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    Yeh, with a studio and the edits included, even a terrible voice can sound like devine!
    Not true, look at Rebecca Black.

OT: He really isn't all the bad for an 11 year old.

All this, needs a this:

I am not a big fan of rap but I've heard better.

---------- Post added 2011-09-02 at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goosfraba View Post
    All this, needs a this:

That guy is hilarious

Deleted
    This kid is no where near any of my favorite rappers.

I will just leave this as example for good rap. It's german though, so most ppl probably won't understand it.

I hate all rap, I've listened to quite a few but I honestly can't stand it.

A lot of rap songs I have listened to have a depressing realism to them and although my life has not been perfect I just can't relate to the lyrics. Other times the lyrics are so terribly fabricated it's almost laughable.

I wish the kid all the best though and hopes he does well.