Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Haven't had a resto druid beat me in a very long time as disc
    Last edited by Foxtr0t; 2011-09-02 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks for all the feedback. I think I figured out what I was doing.

here are the changes i've made and its had a HUGE impact
    -added a macro to my GH and PoH macros to include a cast of Inner Will whenever its up
    -made PW:S a much higher priority and stopped using renew except for rare situations
    -stopped using FH exept for emergencies and Penance is not up

I ran several ZG and Za runs cince the change today and my performace is much better.

Thanks again.

P.S. I'll continue to stick to mastery for now =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemen View Post
    Because holy can do 2 target healing without losing hps. Disc can't. You need a Penance for grace and you cannot use your shield on 12 sec CD since the damage is completely random, so you shield the tank. The result is, you are doing worse at what you are supposed to be doing. As a holy, you have an "oh shit" cooldown if your target is dropping low. As a disc, pain sup wouldn't help if the target is already at 20k health. He would die with or without the painsup in most cases.
    Healing is not DPS. You are not obligated to max your HPS at all cost.
    Maybe in top tier 25m hc raiding you can and will heal that way, but everyone else in the world will heal as he has to. When you 2 heal things in 10man heroics, with a suboptimal setup there's no such thing as "I don't do this or that because my HPS will drop". Geez.

I go with 19.2% haste with raidbuffs for 2.1s PoH cast. All after that i reforge to mastery. Ans u wont win rdruids in FR. Some fights as last content like sinestra, u have some changes if keep whoring hps like a girl

Deleted
    I'd go with 12,5% Haste.

But I play a rapid renewal specc for our 10man FL Raids (normal).
    So 5 Renew Ticks are more important than 2.1sec ^^
    Now I'm stacking Mastery and I get my Echo of Light Hots up to 3k+
    Maybe I can call myself a "HoT Holy" xD
    My Heal is fine and mostly I rank 1 first in our grp.
    PoH, CoH, Renew, PoM are mostly my top rank heals.
    While against bosses like Baloroc it's more Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Heal and Renew.
    Damn I love renew xD
    Last edited by mmoc09e85c68df; 2011-09-05 at 08:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You add 10% physical damage reduction to the whole raid and 25% damage reduction CD on top of your tank CD (PS) that don't show up on meters. If you could outheal the druid and keep these things no one would bring the druid to any raid. What I'm trying to say is that you are not necessarily behind the druid on overall performance. Meters tend to like druids.

Some tips to improve:

- Too many shields may or may not be a good idea based on your gear. For you I don't think its a good idea.
    - Learn your different healing modes and what spells you should be using in them (Tank/Raid --- Normal damage /Holyshit damage). Healing is different in every one of those situations.
    - Some disc priests choose to pre-cast PoH when they know big chunk of damage is coming, even if they cast it early the shield still absorbs some damage.
    - Ask your raid leader to sort groups based on the damage they take. Ideally you want the people in a group to take damage all at once.
    - Drop "Train of Thought" and pick up "Inspiration"
    Last edited by Deleo; 2011-09-05 at 09:30 AM.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.