Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love how almost 0 of these names are actual serious sounding fantasy names. I don't know, but I tend to be old fashioned... my Shaman is a Dwarf named Thungar. My Warrior is named Darion (He's been around since the day the game came out), my Death Knight is named Abdle. I just personally find it a bit annoying that these uber heroic characters fighting godlike beings are named retarded things like, "Grilledcheese".

Deleted
    Shocknorris

10+ Year Old Account
    My Shaman's name i just think it's funny...some people dont though.....Goblin Shaman named Taintslapper

Deleted
    i once saw an orc shamy @vanilla named Orcasm, and i loled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darion View Post
    I love how almost 0 of these names are actual serious sounding fantasy names. I don't know, but I tend to be old fashioned... my Shaman is a Dwarf named Thungar. My Warrior is named Darion (He's been around since the day the game came out), my Death Knight is named Abdle. I just personally find it a bit annoying that these uber heroic characters fighting godlike beings are named retarded things like, "Grilledcheese".
    Me too dude
    I call all my characters something epic, realistic fantasy-like names.
    Like:
    Gnome Mage - Shacco
    Draenei Death Knight - Ynaris
    Human Warlock - Shaiden
    Dwarf Warrior - Felcon
    Worgen Priest - Clawley
    Blood Elf Paladin - Eorain

Enhancment shaman : Windführer

Mines not really a shaman name, more an Orc one. Donniedorco.

I have a shaman named Onslought of The Nightfall..... prob wont ever change the title either.

the only shaman ive ever cared about was "Solaraxe" that dude ganked me in Tol Barad for 30mins even though im almost full ruthless, but yeah on topic i think thats a pretty cool name...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Me too dude
    I call all my characters something epic, realistic fantasy-like names.
    Like:
    Gnome Mage - Shacco
    Draenei Death Knight - Ynaris
    Human Warlock - Shaiden
    Dwarf Warrior - Felcon
    Worgen Priest - Clawley
    Blood Elf Paladin - Eorain
    kinda the same for me since i moved to a RP server with friends - annoy's the hell out of me with some of the names i see flying about - i mean its a RP realm not a freaking pvp realm - sit back and take what 5 /10 mins max to use that brain and think of a name is what usually goes through my head when i see a bad name.

*thumbs up* for the paladin name =)

my toons

draenai shaman - Malchiah
    worgen warrior - Ryele
    worgen druid - Daegen
    worgen rogue - Rhaal

(yeah i know i got 3 worgens - what can i say i like the race just for the /roar - if i could be a shaman with worgen i'd have one as well)

Don't know if either were mentioned, but I've seen Shammbulance and I made Combustabull to go with my theme tauren names (Unbearabull - Druid, Inevitabull - DK, etc etc)

Magmathighs, female dorf shaman

The name i gave my shaman first was Rӗstӧŕätïôñ (Yes with all of those swirly things)
    It was a resto shaman if you must ask.

Then my friend gave me money to change it to something he can type in, so i changed it to Xenií

as for good names...

Oprawindfury
    Shockandawe
    Shamwow
    Shamsandwich

15+ Year Old Account
    Shampion. It's gotten old though.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

10+ Year Old Account
    <Salty Eggwolls>

/10chars

Drshockalu (Grandma's Boy FTW)
    Ankhjemima