Thread: [Movies] Goofs

[Movies] Goofs

Finished watching Everything Must Go a few minutes ago and while I was watching a scene where nothing really happened I began to look around and I saw this!

Link for a bigger picture incase the above picture isn't clickable!

EDIT: Share your movie-goofs here. Or if there's a thread just like this on mmo-c already, delete this thread I guess!

Am I missing something? Is the guy not actually supposed to be there?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    Am I missing something? Is the guy not actually supposed to be there?
    Look at the reflection on the left.

OT; I'll think of a few.

In one episode of Hart to Hart, a bug walks across the lower regions of the camera lens. I saw the whole episode before, but I can't find a reference to it now. It might have been too expensive to reshoot the scene so for whatever reason it was left in.

It ended up appearing in another show which glamorized the best bloopers of all time

.. it was pretty big, being right up on the lens ... a big spider .. and very creepy -- many legs /shiver.

10+ Year Old Account

A classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Look at the reflection on the left.

OT; I'll think of a few.
    for the slow people out there like me who grabbed other people in the house to figure it out ...look in the mirror above the sink

Deleted
    There is one episode of Angel (you know the vampire guy) where the intro is they barge into a gym. the gymwall is entirely mirrored and Angel being a vampire doesnt have a mirror image. One shot is taken in the mirror you see his sidekicks walk where he should be inbetween but the camera takes a too wide shot and you actually see david boreanaz waiting on the far right side of the screen till his sidekicks walk by and then he joins the walk.

Can't remember which episode it was but it was in the first 2-3 minutes of the episode and they crash a mirror where a demon hideout is behind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Commando when Arnie is threatening Sully over the cliff, you can see the support cable coming off Sully's leg
    The Matrix has someone's bare arm in shot as Neo receives the phone from the delivery guy. Very prominent in the VHS copy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Commando when Arnie is threatening Sully over the cliff, you can see the support cable coming off Sully's leg
    The Matrix has someone's bare arm in shot as Neo receives the phone from the delivery guy. Very prominent in the VHS copy.
    There's a lot of mistakes in The Matrix, the most prominent being in the famous scene where Neo dodges the bullets. Prior to that, he (and/or Trinity, it's been awhile) kill a few cops. During the bullet-time, all the bodies are mysteriously gone.

Here's a site with a long list . I can't remember the old site I used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jurassic Park: At least two of the dinosaur names are spelt incorrectly on the storage containers when Nedry steals the embryos.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    There are loads in Commando the Porche one is classic

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

One of my favourites was in Twilight when Kristen Stewart is at the diner. She picks up the ketchup bottle, turns it over but nothing comes out. She then puts it back and starts eating.

I think if you look hard enough you'll find goofs in the vast majority of movies. One of the issues is movies aren't shot the way it's shown in the theatres so you they may shoot scene 10 and then go do scene 5, etc.. PLus I'm sure some goofs are caught but they are so funny they just leave them in there.

Deleted
    I know from one programme i saw on this sort of thing there was a scene from a film caled Ronin which takes place of a chase scene through an antique shop. The camera is panning across through the shop but as it's going though you see several reflections of the boom mic guy and the camera man close chasing behind in antique mirrors lol xD. Obviously the director didn't think to turn the mirrors the other way in that scene!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw one just the other day watching Rocky IV. Before the fight between Apollo and Drago, Apollo comes out with his gloves already on (there is even a scene with Rocky taping up his hands before this), dances around for a bit and then gets into the ring. He does his little "I Want You" pointing bit and at in one scene he points at Drago and you can clearly see he is not wearing a glove or tape or anything and in the next scene he has his gloves on again.