Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence View Post
    Indeed. I for one am absolutely fed up with Blizzard, right now , unless they get rid of their main marketing demograph for the entitled casual social gamers and change their attitude, there is no way I'm reactivating my account again.

This post just reeks of 40 year old virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomthulsa View Post
    So true. It's 90% of the WoW community.

Newsflash, Adults can have a real life and also a dedicated hobby that they are passionate about.

See: Sports fans.

And this one reeks "I have no come back"
    Why play a game that needs you to have time if you don't have it, that's why the game is as it is and why people are leaving, instead of being a big adventure with friend, battles and all, it became a "go to the city and sit around all day" because of players like you that demanded Blizz to change their game and how the planned it originally.

Wow this is so much fail. Titan already sucks? You don't even know what the game is or what its about? Forget to take your Ritalin this morning?
    No, just unlike you, I'm free from my bonds of mommy blizzard, and thus I see everything clearly now, and more objectively. Their track record has plummeted. WoW is like predicted, failing as it's going down the path the set it to. SC2 is stale, and a rip off that you have to buy the 2 expansions to get what should be a full game out of it, with very-very little added assets. D3 is a roller coaster ride right now. It's not hard to see the trends when you're not in the flock of blind sheeple like yourself, who didn't question blizzard, nor vote with your wallet, which allowed them to destroy the game and put it in the failing state it's suffering through right now while on life support. So thank you for that. So, that said, there's no disputing why someone would be really skeptical of their future software entries.

Rift has already severely wounded WoW on top what blizzard themselves did, and SWTOR and especially GW2 will crush WoW's last breath.

Haha, after just seeing this, you weren't worth the time it took me to write the above while waiting for my clothes to get done in the dryer.
    Last edited by Kiro; 2011-09-04 at 04:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or does the d3 screenshots look much less then expected? the graphics look kinda bad??

Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    is it just me or does the d3 screenshots look much less then expected? the graphics look kinda bad??
    Not only that, the Auction house, the system, etc etc, it look awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    I'm not surprised here one bit. They're not very talented when it comes to visuals. None of their games are graphically impressive, especially for this day and age. D3 looks almost last gen.
    Last edited by Kiro; 2011-09-04 at 06:20 AM.

They realize some people quit because they made the content more accessible to everyone and it no longer felt elite.
    I saw this statement and I went to check some data on it and this is what I found on wowprogress.com Heroic modes down: Shannox 26.66% of guilds Beth 4.86% Rhyo 14.03% Alys 6.94% Baleroc 4.79% Majordomo 7.14% Rag 0.16% Now I am not a math major but those percentages are pretty low IMO. lol Heroic Rag at 0.16% really? No longer elite huh? ROFL All but 2 fights have far less than 10% of the pop being able to down them and you call that "no longer felt elite" Drugs are bad for your brain and you should stop doing them sir!

15+ Year Old Account
    These sorts of interviews are great and all but I want to see patch notes.

thanks tom chilton for confirming that mists of pandaria is the next expansion!because clearly a figurine or comic book wouldnt include a manual, discs, mousepads and other collecters edition articles right?

Quote Originally Posted by Delta279 View Post
    I have a question. Did you start playing WoW when WoTLK came out?
    Can't speak for anyone else but the fact that normal ICC was around for over a year and puggable with the buff kept me playing longer. It was nice being able to run the place on several alts on a different one or two alts each week. The AOE madness also made it bearable to tank and carry people through most heroics (except ICC), that was nice too.

No I started near launch and can actually speak of the drudgery of MC and AQ.

---------- Post added 2011-09-04 at 03:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    Every new x-pac seems hard because all we remember is steam rolling through old content in the highest Tier sets. Does no one remember Loken when Wrath launched? Or the QQ about HoR? The biggest problem has been the merging of 10 and 25 mans. It killed many 25 man Guilds and spread the talented players among a plethora of 10 mans that have trouble beating the easy Bosses of each Tier. Make 10 mans the easy content with lesser drops and make 25's the harder content. Lose the Hard modes and bring back Ulduar style Hard mechanics.
    HoR was actually hard when it launched. They had to nerf it only a couple of days after 3.3 came out. It was quite brutal the first few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willhelm View Post
    I don't know why people are taking what he said as if we've been totally wrong in assuming mists of pandaria is the next expansion.

What he gave is a non-answer.

Just read over what he said again. If you've read the actual interview you know that he didn't answer the question asked at all. He was asked if the rumors were over hyped and he responded by saying how they traditionally have handled the pandaren in the past. If anything his non-answer is an even stronger hint that we should be expecting that mists of pandaria really is something big.
    If the rumors are true..

'That person who found it in the first place' For President.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Hard end-game content, lot of remakes, lame storyline, over-used phasing, linear questing, frustrating and unforgiving boss mecanics for heroics/raids etc. Cataclysm got what it deserved. It even pales compared to WotLK. Nuff said..
    You missed, botched up spell power degradation for healers from lvl 81 onward. (healers lose power efficiency from lvl. 81 onward even with better gear. THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytnor View Post
    I was one of these who was excited for Diablo 3, but once they announced RMTAH, im not even looking forward for it. And I'm not the only potential buyer they've lost because of this outrageous crap. But oh well, blizzdrones will defend all the shit they're throwing at their customers.
    I don´t understand why people make RMAH so huge fuzz. Do you really try to pretend €->items trade would not happen if it would not exist?

If you really really think you don´t to play with people buying stuff for money, you could go play hc mode... and pretend there´s no shady site in the depths of internet where you can buy items.

Quote Originally Posted by plosion View Post
    It's just a gargantuan ammount of work that's not in the best interest of the game. Do you realize how much dev time would redesigning every single piece of armor that's been in the game since launch take for 16 different models? Are you crazy? We would get another half assed endgame like cata...
    ROLF!!!

For the best interest of the game THIS IS THE PRIME REASON why it should be 1st priority to do it!

And you are wrong on it. Armor do not need to be touched! Base naked model need a complete "refitting" aka way more polys and higher textures. For all classic races.

Do I need to mention that some of them are still unfinished? (Troll Females)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    I'm not surprised here one bit. They're not very talented when it comes to visuals. None of their games are graphically impressive, especially for this day and age. D3 looks almost last gen.
    I thought it was Gameplay > Graphics??? Or am I wrong here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Vanilla was the best because WoW was new and fresh. PvP wasn't half-bad and there was plenty of world PvP going on. Then bg's came along and messed that up. You thought that was as low they could go... of course not, bring on the arena. That was Blizz taking a big dump on WoW. E-sport... /sigh. A game like WoW in it's current state would do far better as a regular 32-64 multiplayer. Nothing massive about WoW. It's just a big chat room.

It's so sad to see some of you actually take this game serious. You probably spend a third of your day just playing it. Beat a raid and know that what you have will be obsolete the next patch. It's all about some sort of bragging right about the loot you got. Quite pathetic. When WoW finally dies or you leave it, all that time you spent playing the shit, hope it was worth it.

This means you was playing wow only because it was new? So you didn't really like the game but the fact it's was fresh and different from other games were.

4 years ago i have started to play wow not because it's new and fresh to me, but because it's fuckin amazing! I like the gameplay, the gameplay is the core of a game, and wow's gameplay improve every patch is released.
    If you stop to play a game because it became old, well probably you never didn't really passionate with it.

---------- Post added 2011-09-04 at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    I saw this statement and I went to check some data on it and this is what I found on wowprogress.com Heroic modes down: Shannox 26.66% of guilds Beth 4.86% Rhyo 14.03% Alys 6.94% Baleroc 4.79% Majordomo 7.14% Rag 0.16% Now I am not a math major but those percentages are pretty low IMO. lol Heroic Rag at 0.16% really? No longer elite huh? ROFL All but 2 fights have far less than 10% of the pop being able to down them and you call that "no longer felt elite" Drugs are bad for your brain and you should stop doing them sir!
    +1

In my servers, ppl start to spam "LF raid" in chat, after six months from cata's release. Don't have an high-end guild, so for me raid isn't at all "easy accessible".

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    They believe that each spec plays like a separate class, making the game feel as if there are 30 classes.
    They really believe this is bad?

I can't believe the amount of nonsense here. Let me outline a few points. 1) WoW is not "dying". It's aging, yes. It's losing its control of the MMO market, yes. But to me, "dying" means that something ends up completely "dead", you know, taken offline, not a single player playing it. Besides, considering most other MMO's are simply WoW with a hat, or WoW....IN SPACE! so until something that's actually "different" and not just WoW wearing a different outfit, the game is still going to go strong. Even afterwards, WoW will not die. It might only keep ~1 million people who will keep playing it and have most of the servers merged, but that's not a "dead" game. So think again. Saying "WoW is dying" doesn't make you look cool, pro or smart. It makes you look stupid. 2) About a graphic overhaul. Another reason so many people still play WoW is that it's not demanding on the hardware, and are playing it on old computers that would simply commit suicide if you tried to run something like DA2 on them. A graphic upgrade would of course set the hardware requirement bar higher, causing a lot of people to no longer be able to play. And in the current economic situation around the world, computers do not exactly grow on trees, and things like mortgages, gas and water bills and food will kind of always take priority over new gaming hardware. A monthly sub is one thing, it's a lot of small payments over time. But one big payment at once, that's what many people could not afford. 3) About all that elitism nonsense: If you want to be elite and have bragging rights, turn on "Real Life" and accomplish something. Something that will be your legacy for the years to come and even after you're done with your life. In 10 years, hardly anyone will care that you had three FL heroic BiS clad WoW characters. To say nothing how retarded it is to say that developing the game for the average gamer is making the game crash. I mean...usually it's bad policy to forget about the majority who voted for you in order to appease the vocal minority who's displeased with you.
    Last edited by Vegos; 2011-09-04 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Typos.

Deleted
    They realize some people quit because they made the content more accessible to everyone and it no longer felt elite.
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    I saw this statement and I went to check some data on it and this is what I found on wowprogress.com [...] really? No longer elite huh? ROFL All but 2 fights have far less than 10% of the pop being able to down them and you call that "no longer felt elite" Drugs are bad for your brain and you should stop doing them sir!
    And conveniently, the first statement disappears from the news post. Aww.

That's not "clarifying a few misquotes apparently". That's completely removing something but not telling us that this was what you removed. Not cool. Feels like the statement was thrown in to stoke the elites, but when you realized that it had the contrary effect (newsflash! not everyone is elite hardcore omg only 0.001% must ever clear the boss or this game sucks), it ... disappears? Yuck.

Clarifying a few misquotes apparently is telling us what you removed, and why you removed it, and putting the corrected version there.
    Last edited by mmocc24a3db56c; 2011-09-04 at 12:05 PM.