Deleted

Why o why do you do this to yourself?

So I just saw this little link of a person who just quited WoW, He said this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #1 - 2011/09/03 12:36:00 AM
    I wanted to just let everyone know that I am cancelling my subscription and I wanted to share with you why.

First:
    This game is too hard now. I have gone into Firelands and noticed that they are only catering to the elite group of people who play this game 7 days a week. Let's take the hunter boss for instance.
    He is untauntable, how are tanks supposed to reset their stacks if they are unable to get the boss to stop attacking them? Also, 30k from 1 hit is absolutely ridiculous to think that any class in the game can do that kind of damage in 1 hit. Traps are impossible to see, and having to dps down another 300k damage when someone steps in one makes this fight damn near impossible.
    The spider boss!!!! How are you supposed to kill that many adds??? I haven't even gotten the chance to dps this boss, it's always little spider after little spider before we get slaughtered.
    Lord Rhyolith the Unturnable: Seriously? I mean the fight sounds cool, until you pull him and he starts walking straight into lava and then wipes the raid 30 seconds later. We got him to turn once and he walked right past a volcano, didn't even try to step on it. Another wipe!!
    Flaming bird of doom!!! WTF? She knocks us back at the start and I try getting to the other end of the room to dps down a Druid and I get practically one shot? Is this normal? Do we just not have enough gear to heal through the intense damage this boss does? One time we got to the tornado phase... gtfo! That's harder than the safety dance, and the safety dance was the hardest mechanic this game has ever seen.
    The Gatekeeper dude: OK now I know tank and spanks are supposed to be fun, but, they really aren't. Throwing in a crystal so I can stand next to it for 10 seconds does not change the fight for me!!!
    Majordomo Staghelm: /facepalm I understand he's the last boss before the final boss of the instance, but can we tone him down a bit in 10 man please. The damage from the scorpion is a bit much, we can't even get past 3 stacks before hes annihilating our melee and tank. Maybe our clothies should move in and soak some of the damage? >.> Also, don't get me started on those seeds, how are you supposed to pay attention to the damage being done, and to a debuff that changes!! This fight is beyond out of control and needs a major nerfing in 10 man
    Ragnaros: WTB people not getting hit by flame walls, kthx. Really? Too hard to strafe left or right?

Secondly:
    PvP is so unbalanced, especially frost mages. I mean frost nova, frost nova, frost nova, frost nova, frost nova!! Do they have any other abilities??? Oh also, I think they need to be able to deep freeze more, while spamming 20k ice lances.
    Warriors, !@#$ them! They pop Recklessness and it's bye bye kitty!
    Paladins of any spec can go to hell, you bunch of bubbling pansies. If that's not enough, hey look at my free instantly to full heal!! I think people who play paladins are compensating for the fact that they are 12 and get beat up in the lunch line everyday.
    DK's: You're a wannabe warrior/paladin/mage/lock, seriously in denial about what it is you want to be when you grow up.

Thirdandly:

This game has no sense of value anymore. People are rude, obnoxious and down right mean to other players. You need a 412 iLevel to run heroics with people to compensate for their terribleness, then they rage at you the entire time because they almost died while that Earth Shaper is just channeling away at his aoe. You link the 26k HPS it took to keep everyone alive and the jack %^- shaman calls you bad because he had to help heal the tank, while the next group's Earthshaper is still casting his aoe!!!

Last: If you have read this far, I just can't afford to play anymore =/. I will be back when I get financially secure again, so no you cannot has my stuff! But seriously, I love this game and it pains me to leave, even if for a little bit, but, rent is more important. You all enjoy killing Deathwing, and I will see you on the flipside!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this guy made me laugh so hard that I nearly killed myself because I was out of breath. I mean, come on. You quite WoW and then have a last bitch, Obviously he did this for attention. I have to admit I do think he's right at some things. But he says firelands is too hard and he can't do shit. (GEAR UP MAYBE!?) Then he rages about he needs a higher ilvl for pugs etc. Then don't pug?
    So many things which you can comment on.

Deleted
    Some people need to vent their crap and have no one else that wants to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by SexObject View Post
    Last: If you have read this far, I just can't afford to play anymore =/. I will be back when I get financially secure again, so no you cannot has my stuff! But seriously, I love this game and it pains me to leave, even if for a little bit, but, rent is more important. You all enjoy killing Deathwing, and I will see you on the flipside!!!
    I actually found it funny, because he is only quitting because he has no money. He was the troll all along!