Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    well i got 2 updates to do, maybe those will help..
    If i still get the error ill repost this probably just cuz it is a bit annoying, something so small..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misen View Post
    Q. is it a legit version on win 7?
    Legit or not it should not do that. unless he got a fishy release, I've got 3 computers here 2 legit and one not legit and they all work the same. I had a problem once when installing SP1 it did not installed correctly and log in and log off times were way to long. I had to reinstall it ... and this was on a legit win7 installation !! lol
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

turn off power options, so it does not sleep, or put harddrive to sleep.

can you describe exactly what problems you're getting with chrome? because I was having certain problems with it also. does it have anything to do with the white line across the border of the chrome window?

Quote Originally Posted by Drimus View Post
    can you describe exactly what problems you're getting with chrome? because I was having certain problems with it also. does it have anything to do with the white line across the border of the chrome window?
    Just freezes up and have to exit out and restart it, cant scroll and pages don't load when opening other tabs