Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tease the dehydrated poor kids with water! *Facepalm*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXokc-VSdg

is this really what our soldiers are up to in Iraq? I understand it might be boring/tedious after awhile of driving around, but are you serious with this right now? I know its all fun and games, blah blah blah, but...to those kids it sure is not.

Deleted
    That is just really, really sad..

War just fucks people up. There was a video of an American soldier in Afghanistan taking a puppy by it's neck and chucking it off a cliff and all of them laughing about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am i evil because i lold? I mean i know its terrible, but seriously...

Im a horrible person

Seriously though, thats pretty terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, please take a couple of soldiers acting stupid as what the entire armed forces in Iraq are doing.

And don't say things like "Are you serious with this right now?"

10+ Year Old Account
    i c no harm in this. /thread

This video is probably atleast 5 years old. Anyways no, i doubt that happens all the time.

That is horrible
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    'Tis horrible. I saw a man beating his dog this morning on my run. Just because it was lying down. People do horrible things.

2. bp. blogspot. com/_hM8bcQmC9kc/SZ1uGM9G_4I/AAAAAAAAAD4/EG2998naaGY/S760/facepalm2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    This video is probably atleast 5 years old. Anyways no, i doubt that happens all the time.
    Funny, it was posted this last august, 2011.

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Yeah, please take a couple of soldiers acting stupid as what the entire armed forces in Iraq are doing.

And don't say things like "Are you serious with this right now?"
    I never said anything of the sort, that it was the entire army. Please stop putting words in peoples...posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Funny, it was posted this last august, 2011.
    The original, posted on ebaumsworld, http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/1016294/

250 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    The original, posted on ebaumsworld, http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/1016294/

250 weeks ago.
    It is old, thus it is irrelevant? Sorry that the version I saw was posted recently!

It is good to know that because something happened in the past, we should just forget it. and if you have not noticed, the majority of people in here (IE, everyone but you) This is the first time seeing it.

Those kids are fast as hell O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said anything of the sort, that it was the entire army. Please stop putting words in peoples...posts.
    You're making a general statement about "our soldiers in iraq". Usually means just that. Not 2. Don't play naive.

Deleted
    Yeah, the U.S armed forces did far worse than this in Iraq on an almost hourly basis anyway. This isn't that significant in the grand scheme of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is old, thus it is irrelevant? Sorry that the version I saw was posted recently!

It is good to know that because something happened in the past, we should just forget it. and if you have not noticed, the majority of people in here (IE, everyone but you) This is the first time seeing it.
    Well yes, I think a 5 year old story is irrelevant to "what our soldiers are up to in Iraq?" As it's what 3 guys were up to 5 years ago.

Stop posting this crap, I think you are just googling "abuses of power by US agents" and posting everything and anything you can find.

The army sure attracts the best and the brightest.....
    Those sick fktards should be forced to go without water and food for a week, and then water-boarded with sewage.

That might give them a small idea of what it is like to live there.