Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

[Anime] Every Episode Ever Made

Please be considerate!
    No bashing others' opinion(s)

--------------------

If you could choose only one anime where all the episodes that will ever be made are mailed to you for your viewing pleasure only, and anybody else trying to watch them would see nothingness, which one would it be? Perhaps give a reason as-well.

By ever be made I mean episodes that have already been made, episodes that are just in concept, and episodes that will be made in the future that haven't even been thought up yet. Lets just say you somehow got them from the future.

--------------------

I would choose either Fairy Tail or One Piece.

Reason: Fairy Tail & One Piece are both anime that I'm rather interested in, and from what I can tell they will both go for a long time. I would add Ao No Exorcist in it however it's still in it's young ages and it very well may not continue past 26 episodes but one can hope.

If you haven't seen them, you should check them out! I know One Piece can be intimidating to catch up with, though.

Deleted
    To be fair, streaming sites exsist for a reason.

But otherwise i would say One Piece, just for the sake of saying that i have every single episode.

Either that or Black Lagoon because Black Lagoon is awesome.

Or TTGL. TTGL is also awesome.

Deleted
    I don't think I'd want to do that because part of the enjoyment I get from watching stuff is to discuss it with other people. If nobody else could watch the episodes I'd be a bit :/

However, if I had to pick one then (with the hope that they'd at some point animate the entire story) it would be Elfen Lied

Considering One Piece has been running for 12 years and the author recently said we are in the half of the series, it would be a perfect series for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd choose K-ON!! Mainly because it's very easy to watch, no real sad parts and the characters are very likeable. Definitely K-ON!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khargillian View Post
    To be fair, streaming sites exsist for a reason.

But otherwise i would say One Piece, just for the sake of saying that i have every single episode.

Either that or Black Lagoon because Black Lagoon is awesome.

Or TTGL. TTGL is also awesome.
    :P Only glanced through the description of the topic, huh?

By ever be made I mean episodes that have already been made, episodes that are just in concept, and episodes that will be made in the future that haven't even been thought up yet. Lets just say you somehow got them from the future.
    Streaming sites don't have episodes that haven't even been thought up yet that will be in the future. >:

Hajime no Ippo (Fighting Spirit).. God I love that show.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotei View Post
    :P Only skimmed through the description of the topic, huh?

Streaming sites don't have episodes that haven't even been thought up yet that will be in the future. >:
    Yeah, i know that. :P

I'd prefer to sit and wait though in terms of getting new episodes of a series.

Wolfs Rain or Full metal alchemist (original one), the oldies are the best, haven't seen a single anime that became available in the last 2 years that I like, once you've seen some of the older stuff everything else is just repetitive :/

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    Wolfs Rain or Full metal alchemist (original one), the oldies are the best, haven't seen a single anime that became available in the last 2 years that I like, once you've seen some of the older stuff everything else is just repetitive :/
    Haven't seen Fairy Tail? ): It came out in 2009 (so it's in the last 2 years) but it's storyline and character development's pretty good IMO. :x

But since the topic's gone a little.. weird I guess? At least I'm under the impression some of you think I meant that even an ended anime would continue if you could pick it then I would add Gurren Lagann to the list that I might choose. :P

Deleted
    Would also love more Cowboy Bebop ^^ and obviously Bleach as per my avatar, although preferably without filler <_>

Haven't seen Fairy Tail? ): It came out in 2009 (so it's in the last 2 years) but it's storyline and character development's pretty good IMO. :x

But since the topic's gone a little.. weird I guess? At least I'm under the impression some of you think I meant that even an ended anime would continue if you could pick it then I would add Gurren Lagann to the list that I might choose. :P
    SPOILERS
    I come from the future, the cats bash The "Grimore Heart" which is the source of Hades' powers and then he gets electrical falcon punched by Natsu.

I'll try it out, I wanted to see it when it first became available but it was "premium only" on the site i was using. ( Dont link me a site and get warned, I'll find one dont worry ) It looks extremely like the artwork of one piece from the wiki page but surprisingly the artist was more inspired by DBZ apparently. At least its not another after school club harem, I'm sick to the teeth of those lol.

Deleted
    Hmm, was thinking Code Geass or Death Note but then I realized I'd rather have something longer...

Crayon Shin-chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Hmm, was thinking Code Geass or Death Note but then I realized I'd rather have something longer...

Crayon Shin-chan.
    Well, it would include the third season of Code Geass (and forth, fifth, etc if those are ever created at any point in time).

For clarification, would the two versions of FMA, for example, be counted together or as separate series for the purpose of this question?

Naruto: Shippuden has enthralled me since its release, so I'd probably choose that one, just please give me a list of the filler episodes along with it so I can skip to the good episodes

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to go with evangelion as it's a classic? But most bones/gonzo/sunrise anime would do.

Despite what the wikipedia page says I don't think any shonen anime artist would claim they were not inspired by dragon ball z. It's obvious the art style of fairy tail is a blatant rip off of one piece, the characters and style of stories are similar too. If you look at his other work, like rave master and monster hunter orage, you can see it's even more similar, but hey, all anime copies each other style wise, so it's not exactly a big deal. Both One piece and fairy tail are meant for kids (even though OP does have a large adult following now, since it's been going for so long) and that art style and steriotypical character lineup obviously resonates with them. If you like One piece, you will like fairy tail.
    Last edited by Riavan; 2011-09-04 at 01:56 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    Well, it would include the third season of Code Geass (and forth, fifth, etc if those are ever created at any point in time).

For clarification, would the two versions of FMA, for example, be counted together or as separate series for the purpose of this question?
    Hm, I suppose so if that's how you wanted it.

Perhaps give an answer for if they are included together and if they aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    I'll try it out, I wanted to see it when it first became available but it was "premium only" on the site i was using. ( Dont link me a site and get warned, I'll find one dont worry ) It looks extremely like the artwork of one piece from the wiki page but surprisingly the artist was more inspired by DBZ apparently. At least its not another after school club harem, I'm sick to the teeth of those lol.
    Yeah, I can't remember if it started out particularly slow but I'm loving it and I'm fully caught up. (: Nevermind, it didn't really start out too slow now that I'm thinking about it.
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-09-04 at 02:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hulu.com has started streaming Fairy Tail from the beginning adding 2 new episodes every Friday. So far they have 1-24 with 25-26 coming this Friday

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I would add Chrome Shelled Regios to the list of potential ones I personally would pick.

Although it would need to have longer and more epic fights to actually top the others. ):