Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

Do all bosses need to be kill on Heroic for Ragnaros to spawn on HC as well?

We cleared 6/7 HC last week as a guild but decided to do Glory of the Firelands raider instead of the norm HC bosses because some people were on vacation.

We did The first 4 bosses on normal and then killed Bale and Domo on heroic. We went in this evening to see if Ragnaros would be there on HC but he wasn't there so we had to do normal instead.

So I was just wondering do all bosses need to be kill on Heroic for Ragnaros to spawn on HC?

yes you need to kill all 6 bosses on heroic before rag will spawn.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

I would assume so. Killing first five bosses on normal, heroic domo, and then going straight to heroic rag seems kinda cheap to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, all must be killed on heroic so if you do normal bosses for achievements you will have to skip a week of heroic rag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WillZillah View Post
    I would assume so. Killing first five bosses on normal, heroic domo, and then going straight to heroic rag seems kinda cheap to me.
    You could do that with sinestra

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    yes you need to kill all 6 bosses on heroic before rag will spawn.
    This, it has been tested and proven. If you miss any of the previous 6 bosses and kill it on normal, Heroic Ragnaros WILL NOT SPAWN.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

Yep, all heroic bosses need to be dead for that specific raid-id.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

15+ Year Old Account
    *necromancing hard*

Is one person enough with a 6/7 heroic ID? So could lets say some people join that ID even if they got 5/7 heroic and 1/7 normal?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

IIRC.

Once you do a heroic you're locked to that heroic ID. So if I have a 5/7 heroic and you're a 6/7 heroic. I wouldn't be able to join your heroic or nor would you be able to join mine.

However if somebody has a 6/7 and nobody else has done Heroic FL you would be able to join up and kill heroic rag.

Also a necro like this isn't bad. Just shows that the search function works!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    IIRC.

Once you do a heroic you're locked to that heroic ID. So if I have a 5/7 heroic and you're a 6/7 heroic. I wouldn't be able to join your heroic or nor would you be able to join mine.

However if somebody has a 6/7 and nobody else has done Heroic FL you would be able to join up and kill heroic rag.

Also a necro like this isn't bad. Just shows that the search function works!
    Ah well, ty.
    And btw. I googled xD
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...