10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Need a Battle Rez Add on

I'm looking for a simple add on to track how many battle rezs have been used for raids, to track how many are left. It doesn't need to do anything more than that, in fact it's probably better if it didn't.

anyone know of an add on that does this?

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Thanks! Do you use it? Can you tell me anything about it, that the webpage doesn't? I normally like seeing lots of pictures of add ons, and both Wowinterface and Curse both only have one tiny picture of it. Thanks again.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Thanks! Do you use it? Can you tell me anything about it, that the webpage doesn't? I normally like seeing lots of pictures of add ons, and both Wowinterface and Curse both only have one tiny picture of it. Thanks again.
    While not giving any description, the following image at least shows it in use with more than 1 name (top right corner).
    So it appears to list maybe on a seperate row the ready, and on-cooldown battle-resses as the names of those able to use them.

http://imageshack.us/f/682/recentnokg.jpg/

That addon looks like it tracks whose Battle Rez is on cooldown at any given moment, not how many have been used in that encounter (which I think is what OP wants).