Poll: What colour would you personally associate with a hero?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Sorry I have to go with Pink, because the word is Hero. If the word was Super Hero, black and yellow. but the word was pink, and all that I could think of was, and I am ashamed of this really I am.

if super hero was the word my mind would have gone here instead:

I'm going with purple. Who chose yellow, btw? That's the color of cowardice, isn't it?

Edit: Ahhhh, Wolverine.

---------- Post added 2011-09-06 at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Sorry I have to go with Pink, because the word is Hero. If the word was Super Hero, black and yellow. but the word was pink, and all that I could think of was, and I am ashamed of this really I am.

[img]http://theauthorsapprentice.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/pinkie-pie.jpg[/mg]
    She's so godamn cute lul
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-09-06 at 09:24 PM.

depends dramatically on what the hero's personality is supposed to be. batman wears all black, and he's all about the revenge and night, but a knight in shining white armor would give you dramatically different images about his personality.

I chose green because my original rs character had green hair, and he's a pretty awesome hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post

She's so godamn cute lul
    Pinky Pie is the definition of Cute Heroic.