There seems to be something wrong with my dps (demo)

A few days ago I could start a fight at about 40k then it'd drop down but I'd still finish around 30-36 in heroics. Now I can barely break 22k. I'm doing NOTHING different. I hit my moonwell+demon soul macro, wait a tick, then hit meta, and do my thing, doomguard etc. I've been using a stack mastery reforge off of wowreforge, and sometimes whatever askmrrobot tells me (seems to balance haste and mastery more). I thought recount might be broke, but that's not the issue. NO idea what's wrong. If anyone has an idea on what to change I'd love it.

Here's my armory if it helps I guess.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...squatch/simple

---------- Post added 2011-09-05 at 12:16 PM ----------

I think I found the problem. How can I make a macro where I can only use meta if my moonwell chalice proc is active on me? Somehow I think I'm not getting the mastery from moonwell when I meta. It's not on the same macro, I press them separately. I never had a problem with it not being on me before though.

Deleted
    Some people use castsequence macro, but if you have issues you should just seperate them. Use moonwell and wait with the Meta for 2~ sec, then you ar sure it will register.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the sticky mate
    Click here!
    No need for special snowflakes here that want their own thread for their problem when there already exists one, that is stickied.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, there are 50 billion threads about moonwell chalice and meta..
    One almost towards the top of the warlock forum list even: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-in-one-macro

If you read that thread and the other 50 billion ones you'd know a plain macro together doesn't work.
    With that said, don't follow askmrrobot, it's not very accurate from what I can see. Stick to simulation craft to determine your stat weights.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

You don't need that much mastery. Keep it around 2k. Get more haste. Stop gemming hit in your gloves and belt.

Dunno how I missed the fix my dps thread, but the macro thread isn't what I'm looking for. I'm a 2 button kinda guy for this purpose. I just can't figure out how to make it so that if I mash on my meta key it'll only go off if I have the moonwell buff. And I was talking about Zandalari heroics, not FL. And even if it's inflating my dps, I wish I could at least figure out why it stopped inflating it. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong. It mainly sticks out because the other day I was doing FL and recount WAS messed up, putting me at around 9k dps on rag and had the mage at like 60k (both of which were incorrect). And people keep saying sim it vs. using askmrrobot or w/e, and I just got simcraft a few days ago which is why I started stacking mastery to begin with. The mastery stacking from wowreforge.com is simming higher for me than the askmrrobot build that favors haste, but when put into play the numbers are totally different. And I'm not even entirely sure it IS inflating my dps. From what I understand about demo, your dps is an average of the insane burst from moonwell+meta, then it calms down while you're in normal mode, then ramps up again everytime the CD is up. I sim at around 31k both specs, but can't get near that number anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you do ZA/ZG do you sometimes queue alone and then sometimes queue with other people? You get a 5/10/15% damage buff depending on how many people you queue with.

Quote Originally Posted by nonamekiller View Post
    When you do ZA/ZG do you sometimes queue alone and then sometimes queue with other people? You get a 5/10/15% damage buff depending on how many people you queue with.
    Usually alone. Even when I'm with other people the numbers weren't THAT different.

Quote Originally Posted by Stridulent View Post
    You don't need that much mastery. Keep it around 2k. Get more haste.
    ......what?

Quote Originally Posted by daethINC View Post
    ......what?
    Lol exactly! I'm hearing different things from all directions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridulent View Post
    You don't need that much mastery. Keep it around 2k. Get more haste. Stop gemming hit in your gloves and belt.
    To clarify some things. Mastery is our best scaling stat and should be stacked as high as possible. Prioritizing haste over mastery is technically a dps loss however it is strongly suggested to get to hastelevel where you get an extra corruption tick. ( Cant get on the correct numbers right now, you can probally find them in one of the stickies.)

Quote Originally Posted by MrSasquatch View Post
    Lol exactly! I'm hearing different things from all directions.
    There is a minimum amount of haste required for demo. This is usually around 1100 - 1200 depending on your gear. After you obtain hit over ~16.5% or slightly higher and that haste minimum, you are free to stack mastery. Mastery stat weight lessens over time (at about 2000 mastery rating) where it then becomes better to gain more haste while maintaining ~2000 mastery rating.