Addon Set Manager

Hi there,

I would like to know if there is any simple addon to create "addon sets" and swap them on demand. So say I create a "Rogue PvP" addon set and another "Balance PvE" set, I can then add addons to each set and be able to switch between them anytime. I need that because I like to use the default interface while PvPing, but I prefer to use ElvUI when questing/PvE. Yes, I can check/uncheck addons for each character but that doesn't work when I want to use different UIs/addons for the same character depending on the spec.

Any addons that does this ? Or a way to do it without an addon ?

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/acp.aspx

AddonControlPanel does all that. After changing a set, i.e. enabling and disabling different addons, you simply have to reload the UI without having to relog.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Ooooh, thanks :>

You should try out a addon I have used for years called Loadit
    (can't post the link for it, but you can find it on Curse)

You can enable, disable, and load addons during gameplay.
    You can create profiles of addons, and switch between these profiles on-the-fly.

I found out after some time that you could also create macroes for the profiles you make.
    As far as I know you can create as many profiles you want to.

Is there any such addon that can create sub-sets of those.
    Say if I wanted to enable or disable a specific portion of addons related to one activity or multiple part of one addon.
    Say with pitbull which has many individual addons, where if I wanted I could just disable pitbull and enable Stuf, or just say switch out pvp addons for gathering addons etc.

Addon Control Panel saves by each individual addon if you choose it to. You can then rename each set to whatever, so you could have "Pitbull 1" and "Pitbull 2".

e: There's around 30ish individual "sets", so you can have 30 different lots of addons.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Also, in ACP each individual "set" of addons can be turned on or off - so, if you're about to raid, you can turn on the "Raid" set... and when you're done, you can go to the "Raid" set and just tell it to turn off those addons.

Wasn't aware that ACP could via a set just toggle selected ones or off.