Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medanielle View Post
    apparently there's still people out there that are not aware of the internet
    That's the bit that confused me the most tbh. I was sat there watching the vid thinking "This has got to be a wind up!".
    You'd be very hard pressed to avoid the phrase "U mad bro" on the internet... :-/
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    Actually Fox news did a reasonable job there. The individual people thought it was racist and fox reported that. Then they included the urban dictionary definition. So crazy as it might seem, I think Fox was "fair and balanced" in its coverage. However, you may have a valid point if you were criticizing what sorts of stories Fox chooses to cover.

lol u mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    lol u mad bro?
    No, not mad at all. Sup with you, bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    Faux Newz never fails to entertain!

Being a black man i am so disappointed at the idiocy of the people talking about racism in that video. Bro has become much more than just black slang. its slang that just about everyone uses now, and has no racial meaning behind it anymore. Gets on my nerves how, especially the older generation, are so quick to call racism on things that upset them. Hell a old black lady called me racist one day because at work i helped a Hispanic guy before i helped her. Jeez.

Do you happen to be frustrated at the current state of relevant events, fellow human being?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Being a black man i am so disappointed at the idiocy of the people talking about racism in that video. Bro has become much more than just black slang. its slang that just about everyone uses now, and has no racial meaning behind it anymore. Gets on my nerves how, especially the older generation, are so quick to call racism on things that upset them. Hell a old black lady called me racist one day because at work i helped a Hispanic guy before i helped her. Jeez.
    i got called racist by an old black woman at work :\ she came in, filled up her trolly to the top, and then said ive only got £20. so i was like uhm... do you want me to put through £20s worth, or do you not want any of it? and she said no, i want all of it. but i explained that its going to cost more than £20 and she called me racist :\ manager came over, she got all stressy and ended up walking out. was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    hulk hogan is the most racist man on the planet.
    what did you say brother?

Ooooooo yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrathon View Post
    black

shit, im so racist
    apparently, us germans are racist by default.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    correction, many Black people do not like that word being used. just because media show it all the time, doesnt mean thats how most black people think
    so what? I don't like when people using words like "fuck" or "ass" or "cunt". Why your color of skin makes you diffirent, and everyone have to adapt to your needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    to be honest this was one of fox news better reports, they took interviews from people with different views, they researched the phrase on the internet.... i mean usually they just have some neo nazis slabbering gibberish, so props to them this time