Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    ^ This guy is right

Two Collossi are strong vs a Protoss Death Ball, even upgraded. Zealots are melted before they can reach a Colossus. Your Immortals should have focused down them (hi 50damage vs Armored).

I've lost so many fights even when i had a 20 supply lead because i can't still micro properly. Start watching your replays, and see what you did wrong and fix it next game.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should also say, more often than not I'm raging at my team mates more than the other team. I've been yelled at for spreading creep when It wasn't affecting the other guy, rushed because the terran player can't wall off properly, Had my forces decimated by air, and the guy who had anti-air sat in his base and did shit. I know I'm not the best player, but when I can see what your doing wrong with a race I don't play, then your bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you guys think I do wrong? I normally start off with a 4-Gate Build Order. On 9/10 Probes I scout, I make a group of Zealots (with Charge), Stalkers, and about 3 or 4 Sentries. If I'm playing against Terran and I see him massing Marine/Marauders then I switch it up to mass Zealots and with about 6 High Templars upgraded with Psi Storm. Or if I see him going Tech I make some Immortals to add to my Zealots/Stalkers/Sentries.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    It makes me stress. A lot. I'm pretty bad at multitasking, so that's probably most of it.

And the worse I stress, the worse I play :/

I wouldn't say I get mad though, because I blame my losses on me.
    That^^ and that's why I'm playing it very rarely... too much stress. I prefer to relax when I'm coming back from work and have a little spare time.

Deleted
    I cant stand playing terran. TvT is always the same shit, its like 70% of games and one small mistake might cost you game. Protoss are bit better, but still PvP is same shit as well. I find Zergs to be most relaxing. Lost your army? Click two buttons and you have it back in few seconds. Lost lot of drones? Two buttons again. Zergs imho feel less micro dependant as well.

Dont you go blame it on lag

Sometimes I get win streaks, and then I can take a loss

If I get a loss streak, I start to rage and quit the game. What really pisses me off is then those idiots spamming void rays and then going like: "LOLOLOLOL UFAIL" in chat.

Meh ladder is not bad but.. dont play it much

One thing I realy hate is when my opponent prematurely GG's (offensive GG) when they are about to win. I turned the table once when one of my opponents did that. He got so pissed

10+ Year Old Account
    I rage at cheese, every. time. Placed plat and still getting cheesers every other game =\
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelbern View Post
    Examples such as the below make me rage:

It's Protoss v Protoss. I have 2 - 2 upgrades, he has 0 - 0. I have more units than him (a mix of zealots, stalkers, sentries, 3/4 immortals).

He has no immortals, but 2 colossi. Only 2. By all rights I should win easily.

Who do you think will win this battle? He has less units than me, mainly stalker. I watched the replay, he has less units by about 10. We meet in the open field on Shakuras with both sides firing. Both are using Guardian Shield.

He wins. Simply because of the 2 colossi. I don't see how that can be a balanced game. A massively upgraded army, with many more units, tough immortals on my side, yet I still lose?

Yeah, SC2 is balanced. Not.
    Not as bad as being 3/3/3 tech with protoss and losing to MMM zero tech :|
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Deleted
    If I get beaten by cheesers, yes I get mad.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelbern View Post
    Examples such as the below make me rage:

It's Protoss v Protoss. I have 2 - 2 upgrades, he has 0 - 0. I have more units than him (a mix of zealots, stalkers, sentries, 3/4 immortals).

He has no immortals, but 2 colossi. Only 2. By all rights I should win easily.

Who do you think will win this battle? He has less units than me, mainly stalker. I watched the replay, he has less units by about 10. We meet in the open field on Shakuras with both sides firing. Both are using Guardian Shield.

He wins. Simply because of the 2 colossi. I don't see how that can be a balanced game. A massively upgraded army, with many more units, tough immortals on my side, yet I still lose?

Yeah, SC2 is balanced. Not.
    LOL you should see how fast a protoss deathball with a few collosi kills a full zerg army with full upgrades. The zerg army dies so fast it's not even funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know nothing about rage until you play ZvZ.

Every single game it's either 7pool with spines all over your creep
    or 14/14 baneling hassle.

Even tho i win like 65% of the games i still get extremely frustrated

Here is my last game from few days ago, lost all interest in solo ladder
    after it even tho i think i destroyed him pretty bad.

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/12799
    4:10 saw no hatch and baneling nest 1/3 done with drone scout.
    7:20 saw him expanding with ling scouts
    (time to drone)
    10:50 saw mass drones and upgrades with OL scout
    (here i decided that i will kill him when my roach speed is done)
    12:30 saw only 1 spine and 4gas with roach scout
    (figured he was teching for infestor, time to A move before they pop)

apart from sloppy injecting, weak creep spread and bad overlord
    spread i think i played a flawless ZvZ and still i end up "raging"
    so much i lose all interest playing -_-

I don't know why but i just hate 1basing players oh so much.
    (I'v actually been playing from season 1 but still only
    working on 62/100 solo portrait because i don't feel like playing more
    after a ZvZ or 2)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I can't say I've played any Ladder action, theres enough cheesedick shit in the Custom Maps to make anyone rage(seriously take Hero's out of Marine Arena so that maybe it will be MARINE arena) but you win some you lose some and you can always take some amount of learning out of every maps...unless of course you get dropped before the map starts....
    Last edited by Fedexkilla; 2011-09-07 at 08:19 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I strongly dislike a system that actively makes me lose 50% of my games by placing me against impossibly hard opponents when I win. I like to feel that I am improving; instead I simply keep losing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends.... If I loose to cheese, Yes I do rage at the person I lost to.

If I lost playing a standard game... not as much. I just have to play better next time.

Haven't played Starcraft for about 7 months. I think the game itself (only ladder/tournaments) is more no life than WoW :S

I actually know people who waste their time streaming sc2 matches online, can you believe it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Only when I'm playing Mafia.

Text based games have some of the most stupidest people.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Haven't played Starcraft for about 7 months. I think the game itself (only ladder/tournaments) is more no life than WoW :S

I actually know people who waste their time streaming sc2 matches online, can you believe it?
    At least you can earn money if you get good on sc2 instead of wow XD

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    Problem i have is some people in multiplayer are just dicks. Downright dicks. Within my first few matches, i got someone raging at me for not having my orbital up when they attacked. They were top 30 gold, with a LOT of previous games in other seasons. Me? i'd played 4 matches and got autoranked into gold... way above what i'm capable of. I'm not terrible, but i'm certainly not the greatest out there. Moreover, i lack experience in SC2 multiplayer matches against other players. To be an ungracious dick about your very easy win is just the lowest of the low when it comes to competitive gaming, at least if you weren't provoked in the first place.
    Those ppl are the worst. Thinking they are god and making fun of you is just sad. That's show what kind of ppl are they.
    I agree that the placing system is terrible. It should be fair to just start at bronze for everyone and then better players rank up while lower skilled players stay down and rank up slowly. Putting you in gold with no experience is just sadism and can lead to frustration.

Ps. today i lost 3 games and just stopped in rage... i really need to focus on improving one thing at a time (better macro i think).
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.