Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

EU Aion Beta f2p

So Aion closed beta has started for the second time. I quite enjoyed the game during the first beta, but did not think it was good enough to pay for the subscription.

I haven't been lucky to get a beta key this time, is there anyone who's got one and doesn't want it?

http://www.aionfreetoplay.com/website/
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-01-28 at 02:44 AM. Reason: added link

Deleted
    huh? have i travelled back in time? isnt AION already released?

10+ Year Old Account
    WAIT, SECOND BETA? Did they restart the game as a whole?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Um...wait what?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

you mean I paid for the game a long time ago and they havent even left beta yet? hmm maybe thats why I got banned, thought it was because I havent been on in over a yr lol

Unless there is a beta for it going f2p cause it is sometime in feb this is a troll post.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

F2P beta, apparently.

http://www.aionsource.com/news/985-a...e-later-today/

I just tried the 10 day trial of the game, but honestly didn't give it enough of a try to make a fair assessment of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the place for discussion on this - moved to Video Game Discussion. Please don't post non-WoW topics in WoW General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Not the place for discussion on this - moved to Video Game Discussion. Please don't post non-WoW topics in WoW General Discussion
    me personally i think this should be closed cause its a clear troll aion go's f2p next month unless something happen in the past few days there is no aion beta. but that's just my 2 cents
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit:

I've re-opened the thread it appears their original site has no mention of a beta but the following link says differently.

Thanks to the user that brought this to my attention

FYI: At the time of this post it appears to be EU only as per their FAQ.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-01-28 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Edit:

I've re-opened the thread it appears their original site has no mention of a beta but the following link says differently.

Thanks to the user bringing to my attention
    Yay!

Maybe we could also get the OP edited with this link and the title changed to prevent further confusion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei_Sin View Post
    Yay!

Maybe we could also get the OP edited with this link and the title changed to prevent further confusion?

Done and a free bump for the updates.

Did this game ever evolve out of the "endless terrible boring grind" state it started in?

Quote Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
    Did this game ever evolve out of the "endless terrible boring grind" state it started in?
    Yes. The leveling is MUCH smoother/faster now, they've added in hundreds of non-repeatable quests to help out with the grind.

Where can you get one of these beta keys?

I've searched for a while and all I can find are small forums who basically want you to write an essay on how worthy you are of the beta key and all that stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei_Sin View Post
    Where can you get one of these beta keys?

I've searched for a while and all I can find are small forums who basically want you to write an essay on how worthy you are of the beta key and all that stuff.
    PCG is doing a competition to the first 500 who signed up
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/01/27/eu...-to-play-beta/

Thanks for the heads up Edge, I gave up back when I was level 20 because it was too grindy
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Anyone wants a beta key? i got 3 from making a crapload of emails and signing up for it.

oh and if you play in beta you get veteran account when game comes out. if you get to lvl 10 you get a gold one. lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aljaž View Post
    Anyone wants a beta key? i got 3 from making a crapload of emails and signing up for it.

oh and if you play in beta you get veteran account when game comes out. if you get to lvl 10 you get a gold one. lol.
    If you still got one I would take one of them

I'd like one of those keys, if you still have one, that is

I'd love a beta key