Liquid Cooling parts, halp!

I'm tempted to liquid cool my pc, been looking into it for a while, but not really sure on parts. I'm currently running an i5 2500k at 4.7ghz but the temps are in the mid 70's on load with LC will that get down to around mid to high 60's?

Would anybody be able to help me chose parts? I'm only going to do CPU in the loop for now, unless there is a general consensus for me to include other bits to cool, ideally i'd like to spend around £150/ $230 and keep it to a black/blue theme.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    there's this nice kit that i got while back for $399 now its like $260 http://www.coolerguys.com/8405560209...hannelid=FROOG check it out, works fine for me. It works for all intels Core2 duo, i5, i7 also its good for AMD

Is it worth getting a Rasa kit?
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

A good starting place to look at for a simple CPU-only loop would be an XSPC Rasa kit. Comes with everything you'd need to assemble a loop, but it's not a prefilled/enclosed system like the Corsair Hydro series. One thing to consider is how large of a radiator your case can handle (if you're keeping it internal, if you want to/can mount it externally, does it have holes to route the tubing?) I'd recommend looking at a 240 (2x120mm) radiator, a single 120mm might cut it, but since you're overclocking the temperatures might not be as low as you'd like.

If you want to get more in depth: http://www.overclock.net/water-cooling/ has some guides for picking parts, some get fairly complex depending on how much you want to add to your system.

Why do you want to make it cooler? It will still be just as warm in the room and the CPU is safe to higher temps than that.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

I want to push it to a higher 24/7 stable oc, because you know.... I can.

I've been looking at the Rasa kits, are they any good? Will I notice a considerable difference over my current Noctua NH-D14, or will the difference be hard to justify the price tag?
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

From everything i've seen Sandy Bridge doesn't benefit much from WC, if you can only get 4.7 with good air, you likely won't get much more if any with WC.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2