Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Anything for me. Protein bar, cookies, fruit...god I'm such a food whore...and I'm still underweight -.-
    Lol, I have a growing gut on the other hand. But lots of muscle to compensate at least something.

So my advice to you would be: Eat more you food slut!
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-09-08 at 10:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Anything for me. Protein bar, cookies, fruit...god I'm such a food whore...and I'm still underweight -.-
    I second this, I'm not underweight but I'm not fat either, just like an average person wants to be, I guess. I eat a lot, I do exercise a lot aswell but... my metabolism must be the shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Going through a jar of Nutella in 2 days.
    Did that during a movie once. With a spoon I'm not doing that again. What came out in the other end reminded me of Nutella.

Deleted
    There's only 2 things I find hard to resist eating:P Pomegranates and lemons, sometimes strawberries too.

Strawberries, i'll eat the entire container if given the chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I try to avoid chocolate because once I start eating it, I can't stop. Sorta like this:

My dad goes to Germany for business trips sometimes and brings us home chocolate from there (I believe its made in Switzerland), it is amazing, oh god, it is SO hard not to at least eat a square of it, sooo good, so much better than ANY chocolate you can find in US. :<

I have a hard time resisting Carrot Cake or Strawberry Shortcake from this amazing local bakery we go to, they have amazing icing, omnomnom. Cookies are hard to resist too, especially hot chocolate chip ones.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-09 at 02:10 AM.

The only thing I have to resist around here is if one of my sisters makes a cake and I accidentally devour the entire thing. I don't have to watch my weight since I can't put on pounds to save me =(