Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    You look at your gear during boss fights?

Get a disgusting oozling. I just whip mine out when I get tired of the plain old transparent black, and go for a transparent green.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturtok View Post
    Err...So there's no fundamental or technical problem with the look, other than it's boring? ._.
    Isn't that enough? HEHE
    Besides it's not like a HUGE change. I bet it's smaller than map animations.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably put it on par with the change they made to the Dark Phoenix mount, and I wouldn't want the change to be more than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    It was initially intended for Warlocks, enjoy stealing their things!
    Oh I do.. I definitely do!
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, now give us green Mind Flays.

Originally Posted by Blizzard
    4.3 Patch Notes

Priest changes:
    *Shadowform has been changed to be a 3-minute cooldown. Now increases your Shadow damage by 5% and gives you an increased chance on gaining a Shadow Orb while in Shadowform.
    *Due to this change, Shadowform is now receiving an updated graphic to better identify it as a powerful cooldown. Priests will now be MORE transparent while in Shadowform.
    *We will be offering a Glyph for those players who would prefer to keep the old look of Shadowform... eventually... maybe.
    Be careful for what you wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, now give us green Mind Flays.
    MFs should be purple IMO
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamb View Post
    yes, we could get new one.. we are using same look since vanillia, its boring..
    starting to feel like a rogue eh? ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    SoD: 5% damage buff on a 3m CD? gtfo!

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    MFs should be purple IMO
    Don't worry, I was joking. Green spells is just something the Warlock community seem to love.

10+ Year Old Account
    SoD: 5% damage buff on a 3m CD? gtfo!

Don't worry, I was joking. Green spells is just something the Warlock community seem to love.
    I seen what you did there! Was just sayin.. =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jflitt14 View Post
    All i was saying is i dont see why we have to be transparent i understand the darkness effect but being see through is a lil dumb imo. i also think we shud have a different bubble something like the bubble locks get from voids.
    I have been wanting this since they updated the void bubble graphic and upon seeing the Twin val'kyr shadow bubble in ToC raid. Would be nice if it maybe did some shadow damage to people when they hit it, when used in shadowform or something too. I like what they did with the 2 versions of evangelism and archangel, could work well with alot of other priest spells maybe having an alternate effect/look in shadowform. =)

On topic, I would love an updated shadowform effect but mostly it would be nice to toggle whether it affects our mount or not.
    Last edited by mmocf0a0b6153b; 2011-09-09 at 10:30 AM. Reason: type o

Personally i like my shadow form, but wasn't that something which they wanted to use minor glyphs for? I can't imagine it would be difficult to make a minor glyph that toggles off shadow form.

WTB a new shadowform that uses the spell effect of camo (except dark obviously) or maybe they could keep the current model but make it not as dark, but still semi transparent (so we can see our gear... a valid argument for Blizzard; see: Resto Druid)
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Deleted
    Don't dare touch my shadowform!! Although ravens would be kinda cool...

Keep it the way it is!
    It is noticable enough whitout being too distracting.
    If you try to change every effect to outdo all others the only thing you wil achieve is that we will be blinded by all the sparkling. Which will then result in blizzard removing the really good ones because they are "distracting" (Stupid DA change I'm looking at you).

15+ Year Old Account
    In a perfect world they would redo all the old models, like one once said theres more polygons in a Worgen air then an entire Tauren model !!! and of course in a perfect world I would have sex everyday with my GF :P
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

I actually don't mind the look at the moment and I can appreciate that it would take some time to put in changes to the effects on the form. However, they could if they wanted to, do what they did with the T6 gear where parts of the set were noticably darker due to part of the texturing on the set. It made everything stand out a lot better and is something they could do in future gear with relativly little effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the current shadowform, but any improvements are welcome (graphic is a bit old. there are cooler shadow effects in TwiHi and from new spells from the twilight npcs)

It's great as it is. Leave it alone.