Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Lol, i'm really hoping tht Blizz goes totally insane and give spriests the chance to sing, in game, paint it black from rolling stones making everything in the range of 40yd TOTALLY black.
    This made me laugh, but they'll probably give us green fire instead. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturtok View Post
    Err...So there's no fundamental or technical problem with the look, other than it's boring? ._.
    Like druid forms or warlock demons?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by tomathy View Post
    You don't even play a shadowpriest....

So you wouldn't know that it used to cancel ALL shapeshift effects such as
    Noggenfogger
    Savory deviate delight
    Holiday costumes

It was given stance status during wrath (Its own action bar)

My point is it has changed from vanilla quite a bit
    Except that I play a FERAL DRUID. Where back in vanilla/BC I couldn't use potions or anything else useful in combat. So don't tell me about all the changes your class has had.

I think the most ideal solution, personally, would be to have the highlights on gear coloration/particle effects shine through the shadowform graphic. This would keep you from constantly looking the same all the time.

i just wish they'd give back the old "going into shadowform" sound

that new one sounds like a clogged draining making some progress

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you're right! the form needs moar purple
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

actually mow that we will get transmogrification I would like also a change to be able for our gear to be visible in Shadowform...something like Black Wings from Archangel spell...or a light dark aura that will not cover the gear..
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I think the most ideal solution, personally, would be to have the highlights on gear coloration/particle effects shine through the shadowform graphic. This would keep you from constantly looking the same all the time.
    This is already the case.

First, I really like the current shadow form.
    Second, I apologize for my Photochop skillz

Just a quick idea on how shadow form could look. A shadowy / swirl pattern on the ground that goes up around your legs. Then every 10 seconds or so, have an animation of your shadow self (/roar)ing out of your body.

Deleted
    I would not be against some graphical upgrade (as opposed to just changing it).

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung91 View Post
    I agree 100%, I am totally over my shadowform that makes all my gear look the same. if they can't update our shadowform the LEAST they can do is make an option to toggle it on or off. why MUST we be stuck with the most OBVIOUS buff in the game, we should be allowed to be discreet if we want....

---------- Post added 2011-09-08 at 02:11 AM ----------

and by toggle it on or off i meant the APPEARANCE, while keeping the buff.
    Lets also turn off Cat form graphics, Moonkin, Bear, Tree form, Demon form....

See where i'm going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

I kinda like how it looks now. I don't see what's there to change, except the quality of particle effects - you are a shadow and look like a shadow.

Besides, yeah, we'd get a lot of complaints over the change as well.

Dont try to change my beloved SP!
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamb View Post
    yes, we could get new one.. we are using same look since vanillia, its boring..
    "Blizzard: Shadowform have new, beatiful look!

Fans: OMFG, Y U NO FIX SHADOW ORBZ INSTEADZ?? Shadowform was good! You are lazy, go balance game instead of destroying something what was good! REHASHRESKINRECYCLEDCONTENTISBAD"

That's, why they won't do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty attached to my shadowform but not being able to see the purple glow from torment with shadowform on is kind of gay.

I guess I wouldn't mind if they changed it if they added a glyph like they did for druid trees

15+ Year Old Account
    Druids got their forms updated, I don't see why they couldn't make a new Shadowform look.

I agree it would be nice if we didnt have to be obvious were a shadow priest.

Be careful what you wish for ... blizz might pull something like they did with resto druids!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akarui View Post
    stop being greedy... you have shadow form + wings from dark evangel... you may aswell say warlocks look a little old how about giving them horns oh and while your at it add some more wings to palladins... srry im snappy in the morning, but its a case of aint broke dont fix it
    Nah it's more of a case of if it's old, please update it..... nothing wrong with that.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD