Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Purple Judgement weapon match

I am currently farming the purple judgement set on My dk just missing shoulders and bracers currently, i am searching for a 2H sword that will compliment the set, also does anyone know of a set of legplates that will match the set so i can display the boots if i wish to do so?

15+ Year Old Account
    Moving to the DK forums for you.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The chest is a dress ( Breastplate of Many Graces ) but here are some legs just so you feel complete - Cassock of the Loyal BoP from Hungarfen in Heroic Underbog

As for a weapon, I don't know about a 2h sword, I'm trying to get Hammer of the Naaru which is a 2h mace from the first boss fight in Gruuls to match my recolor set.

edit - there is a purpleish 2h sword in Mana Tombs from one of those bosses. http://www.wowhead.com/item=25944
    Last edited by parkerlynne; 2011-09-08 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

I agree, its more like "Plate-forum".
    You could try Hammer of the Naaru, dropping from gruul's lair first boss.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28800

Claymore of the Prophet from the Argent Tournament. Sorry not allowed to post links atm.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28367#screenshots

I personally like this, One of my favorite 2 handers in the end

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    The chest is a dress ( Breastplate of Many Graces ) but here are some legs just so you feel complete - Cassock of the Loyal BoP from Hungarfen in Heroic Underbog
    I'm 99% sure the chest is not a dress. I'm 100% sure it isn't on a male Tauren Warrior, anyway. I've had trouble finding a weapon also but when I started hearing so many people will be going for this set I kinda... gave up :/

As for a weapon, I don't know about a 2h sword, I'm trying to get Hammer of the Naaru which is a 2h mace from the first boss fight in Gruuls to match my recolor set.

edit - there is a purpleish 2h sword in Mana Tombs from one of those bosses. http://www.wowhead.com/item=25944
    The chest is not a dress. And he said he already had all the pieces except for the shoulders and bracers, so he has the cassock. what he asked was for a pair of legs that are purple so he can show his cool boots, since the Cassock is the skirt, covering his cool boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    The chest is not a dress. And he said he already had all the pieces except for the shoulders and bracers, so he has the cassock. what he asked was for a pair of legs that are purple so he can show his cool boots, since the Cassock is the skirt, covering his cool boots.
    in other words....he doesnt want the skirt.

---------- Post added 2011-09-08 at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplin001 View Post
    Claymore of the Prophet from the Argent Tournament. Sorry not allowed to post links atm.
    thats a cool choice....if hes alliance, but if hes horde thats not an option.

EDIT: nvm that was someone else saying they are tauren lol.

the horde equive is a bloodelf like sword that is yellowish/green with a redish glow.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45205#.
    Last edited by Desminn; 2011-09-08 at 06:12 PM.
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's too bad you don't see polearms often that you'd actually use as a Strength user. Black Ice would be gorgeous with that set imo.
    I am a filthy casual!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=31318 I have this I may use. Just need to get the 2H Axe in firelands. Still rocking the Magmaw Mace.
    Last edited by Agetro; 2011-09-08 at 06:30 PM.

Shadesteel Greaves are pretty close if you want pants instead of a skirt.

Deleted
    Ya be needin' Despair, mon!! It be a 2-hand sword droppin' in Karazhan!

(Dunno why I felt the troll accent was necessary.)

Deleted

Chestpiece is not a dress when concerning the Outland Judgement set. Just saying. (The legs are a skirt, the chest is a strange vest)

Deleted
    thanks for all the replies guys im spoilt for choice =D i love the hammer of the naaru but my current weapon is a 2H sword which im not likely gonna replace for a while and im not sure if i could transmog a sword to look like a mace

Nope can't. Crafted one?

Quote Originally Posted by Christion View Post
    I am currently farming the purple judgement set on My dk just missing shoulders and bracers currently, i am searching for a 2H sword that will compliment the set, also does anyone know of a set of legplates that will match the set so i can display the boots if i wish to do so?
    Since you said sword here is one that I think works well with it. It's the same sword I'll be using on my paladin's purple judgement set. Despair

10+ Year Old Account
    any one know of a purple looking axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ya be needin' Despair, mon!! It be a 2-hand sword droppin' in Karazhan!

(Dunno why I felt the troll accent was necessary.)
    I often talk in my head with a troll accent when playing the game.... or a beer crazed dwarf.

I don't know why.