Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[TV] German channel for kids getting bloody

http://www.emok.tv/videos/mama-muh-i...-bei-kika.html

its german, so dont try to understand anything. just look at the video and tell me ur opinions.
    btw germany censors games like call of duty or counter-strike

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is the third time all of human society can collectively sigh, "What the fuck, Germany?".
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Wow that's actually disturbing. That's really a kid's show and not something similar to adult swim?

I'll see your bloodbath and raise you:

Schwanzvergleich (literally: tail comparison, figuratively: penis (length) comparison)

and:

How to hide an erection:

Deleted
    God help that cow when she see's what happens in the shed at the end of the field where good cows go into but never come out of.

Deleted

Hitler Bird ? WTF
    OT - Anyone know what the music track is in the first few mins of this video ?

I honestly think those flashy pink things Japan has on their commercials is way more disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post

Hitler Bird ? WTF
    OT - Anyone know what the music track is in the first few mins of this video ?
    The song is called Hello Zepp from Charlie Clouser. Anyway the cartoon is called Alfred Jodocus Kwak. The crow's name is Dolf :P But he's portrayed as the cartoon's villian most of the time anyway. Not everyone has a fragile soul that breaks when ever something unapropriate is viewed. I've watched it since I was a wee lad and never had any nightmares about hitler, he's a bad and rotten person in the cartoon anyway so what's the problem.
    Last edited by Vayshan; 2011-09-08 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted
    Looks harder then it is.
    Noone dies, the cow gets threted with a big plaster and everything iss fine again xD
    Dont take that to seroius.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    The song is called Hello Zepp from Charlie Clouser. A
    Cheers, Goes perfectly for what I want to do for next Guild video

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    --Insert "Goose Step" pun.--
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like she was just leaking strawberry milk to me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    that cow looks uncomfortable

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    http://www.emok.tv/videos/mama-muh-i...-bei-kika.html

its german, so dont try to understand anything. just look at the video and tell me ur opinions.
    btw germany censors games like call of duty or counter-strike
    It's about a cow getting cut by barbed wire. It's a bit political in what it means, and the blood is excessive. But there's so much worse things being shown to kids that people don't actually complain about...
    Also, Mamma Muu is pretty well known as childrens books.

Deleted
    Admitting this probably makes me a sick fuck, but I laughed hard at that. Absolutely hilarious.

It also teaches our kids that, no matter how severe the wound, slap a band-aid on it and it's gonna be awwwright.

Deleted
    Sorry, but I don't see the problem.. Cow gets cut in the barbed wire and it gets treated. Kid sees a cartoon-ish version of a wound, so what? I think you're overreacting and there are way more disturbing things on TV than some crappy cartoons and they're all pretty much acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't see the problem? I mean, do you want your kid to grow up, believing that everything is jolly good in the world? Reality will just smack 'em in the face at one point or another...
    Mindless...

maybe its okay cause its orange and not red?
    they even cut the blood from naruto in german tv so this is not right

Quote Originally Posted by Feranor View Post
    I'll see your bloodbath and raise you:

Schwanzvergleich (literally: tail comparison, figuratively: penis (length) comparison)

and:

How to hide an erection:

OMFG. Actualy Im german and fuck me, I laughed so hard about the first one. Had a hard time to stay on my chair.
    The 2nd one, well actualy its just a lil help for pubscent kids

Deleted
    To many people who posted in this thread: indeed, we should hide our kids from the bad things of the world, keep them in bubbles, they can't see some blood on tv, I mean seriously, we need to keep them closed in the house watching only happy things, now everyone sing with me "La la la la, na na na la..."

Ok, now to be serious... children need to learn that these things exist, sure you can't insert them directly by showing them dead mangled bodies, but an animated cow is bad when it drips some blood? And it didn't even die (although if you lose that much blood there is a real chance you would). So overall, I see nothing bad in that, cow lived, children get to know things aren't all nice and fluffy and as such they won't freeze in real life when they grow older and cut themselves or see someone bleeding and instead they go to help said person or themselves.