Poll: If you could become a vampire/werewolf would you?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If you could become a vampire/werewolf would you?

So if you could become a vampire or a werewolf would you?
    Please note that your conception of such a "mythical" creature is your own, so it could be like anything you want it to be but it would help for it to be a "classic creature!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I would like to become a vampire/werewolf ;D Just imagine the job offerings!

Deleted
    I've seen Being Human so no, I would not like to go through the crap they have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would become a werewolf. The Underworld kind where i can control myself.

Deleted
    Why not. But not a Vampire, sunlight being a major weakness. And not a werewolf if I can't control myself.

Yes, Vampire. Ive always liked vampires more than werewolves. Being a human sucks.

The good news is im not immortal, as there is still plenty of ways to die. I dont go out in the sun anyway. But as someone in the general thread like this said: When you tire of it all, you can watch one last sunrise.

To the mod that moved this thank you was a bit confused as to where I should put it. But I would be a vampire fo sho, one that can go out in the sun so I can stay up forever!

A real vampire, not a sparkly emo kid.

Damn, voted before I read the OP's post...

If I could, I would be a vampire like Alucard in Hellsing Ultimate. He perfectly well shows the superiority of his species compared to humans and enjoys every last bit of it.
    If I can't have his powers, however, I'd choose a Werewolf. Imo they are less vulnerable than Vampires and I think it'd be really cool to run on all fours without looking retarded while doing it. ^-^
    Last edited by Voij; 2011-09-08 at 10:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Why not. But not a Vampire, sunlight being a major weakness. And not a werewolf if I can't control myself.
    werewolves and self-control don't really go hand in hand.... the sun is also not such a big problem, just choose where you live on the planet depending on the seasons

I already have a terrible temper and a hatred for sunshine, I'm good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Nah I'm good.

Of course, then I can hit on girl using worgen flirting skills.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dracula type vampire? Sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am already practically a vampire. Pale as hell, sleep all day, up all night. So why not go all the way? lol

A vampire is a basically a zombie that requires blood to survive. It is in constant pain and suffering for as long as it lives, and its existence relies solely upon taking the lives of those weaker than it. Werewolves lack the ability to control themselves and will go on murdering sprees as well. They share common ground with vampires in that they prey on weaker beings than themselves and are in constant pain and suffering. I'm not keen on becoming a blood sucking tortured zombie or losing complete control of myself as a werewolf. Both creatures are slaves to their insatiable hungers and I have no desire to be a slave. Everyone voting yes is basically voting to become a slave when you look at what a vampire/werewolf really is.

I vote no, and instead I would dedicate all my energy to hunting down and destroying these tortured empty shells of former humans.

So remember kids, when you vote yes you are voting to become a slave. And know this, if you ever become a vampire or a werewolf, you will pay for every victim you slaughter. I am coming for you, and like you I can't be bargained or reasoned with. I exist to kill, you exist to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    A vampire is a basically a zombie that requires blood to survive. It is in constant pain and suffering for as long as it lives, and its existence relies solely upon taking the lives of those weaker than it. Werewolves lack the ability to control themselves and will go on murdering sprees as well. They share common ground with vampires in that they prey on weaker beings than themselves and are in constant pain and suffering. I'm not keen on becoming a blood sucking tortured zombie or losing complete control of myself as a werewolf. Both creatures are slaves to their insatiable hungers and I have no desire to be a slave. Everyone voting yes is basically voting to become a slave when you look at what a vampire/werewolf really is.

I vote no, and instead I would dedicate all my energy to hunting down and destroying these tortured empty shells of former humans.

So remember kids, when you vote yes you are voting to become a slave. And know this, if you ever become a vampire or a werewolf, you will pay for every victim you slaughter. I am coming for you, and like you I can't be bargained or reasoned with. I exist to kill, you exist to die.
    I dont think I've seen/read any vampire stories where they were in constant agony when they weren't feeding. Perhaps going for a long period of time without blood would cause them suffering but other than that, I'm not sure where you came up with that one. And pretty sure that EVERY living being is considered weaker than a vampire in most stories so your options are pretty much limitless. Immortal, incredible strength/speed, immune to disease, yeah not seeing the problem here. If you dont want to kill humans, there are plenty of other creatures in this world that bleed. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Werewolves, well the only way that idea interests me is if it's the kind that basically looks like a normal wolf and has it's sanity still.

Vampire/werewolf legends vary between cultures.
    Ive actually heard more stories that vampires drink blood for enhanced abilities, rather than just to survive(as they are undead and immortal).

If i remember correctly, most werewolves also have control and can shapeshift whenever they want, or just have control but cant control when they change. One of the coolest ways ive heard is that they change into an animal by drinking water from the animals footprint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Vampire/werewolf legends vary between cultures.
    Ive actually heard more stories that vampires drink blood for enhanced abilities, rather than just to survive(as they are undead and immortal).

If i remember correctly, most werewolves also have control and can shapeshift whenever they want, or just have control but cant control when they change. One of the coolest ways ive heard is that they change into an animal by drinking water from the animals footprint.
    Wish they had various lycanthrope as the option instead of werewolf- would totally pick werebear instead if it was.

If I could shapeshift at will from human to werewolf I'd probably do it. Vampires can suck it hehehehehehehe