Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    what the.... man ive been breedin wrong then lol

just watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTuSvjYOlfE

shofu my man
    What I said requires that your species partner (not ditto) has the nature you want and is holding an Everstone. If that's not the case, then you need to have the ditto hold the everstone and the other guy the destiny knot. What you aim for is getting a parent who has the nature you want so he can hold the everstone and the 6IV ditto that will serve as breeding machine for any of your projects.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Check if it can't chain breed these punches onto someone first.
    If a pokémon is able to learn a certain move by tutoring, can it also learn it by breeding, even if it initially doesnt list them as being able to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    What I said requires that your species partner (not ditto) has the nature you want and is holding an Everstone. If that's not the case, then you need to have the ditto hold the everstone and the other guy the destiny knot. What you aim for is getting a parent who has the nature you want so he can hold the everstone and the 6IV ditto that will serve as breeding machine for any of your projects.
    Exactly. Been breeding like that for a long time (not with 6IV ditto obviously, but same mechanism). Still got stubborn Fletchlings and Claunchers. :X

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    If a pokémon is able to learn a certain move by tutoring, can it also learn it by breeding, even if it initially doesnt list them as being able to?
    If you are interested in certain Pokemon's egg moves, check Serebii or Bulbapedia (preferably Serebii, better updates) for a list of egg moves and their parents.

Deleted
    ..I just realised that the Abra i mentioned is female...ouch

Trade with Lahis. He has a male shiny he does not want.
    But my shiny female just dinged 100

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    But my shiny female just dinged 100
    Hey! Grats mon!
    For a reference, check quotes.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-01-13 at 01:45 PM.

Darn it. I have Japanese female Goomy, but she has only Def and SDef IVs. Not worth trying to breed a shiny with it.
    And I'm also lacking a dragon safari to start distilling those missing IVs into an offspring :/ Does someone here have Sliggoo in their safari?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Darn it. I have Japanese female Goomy, but she has only Def and SDef IVs. Not worth trying to breed a shiny with it.
    And I'm also lacking a dragon safari to start distilling those missing IVs into an offspring :/ Does someone here have Sliggoo in their safari?
    I have a japanese 5IV Goomy, Sp.Att. missing though. :/ And it's female with sap sipper, so...*shrug*

Well getting SpA on an offspring that isn't too hard to get with that.
    Sucks though if one is aiming for a Shiny and misses it when it hatches :P

Well atleast I have Charmeleons and Gyaradoses available in my Safaris so I can start with those ->

Is this Umbreon ok, Halyon?

Wonder Trade really is amazing for breeders. Checked my boxes for Dragon egg group's males and found few with 4IVs, covering all stats. Now I'm only missing the Ability. I don't really have anything that would fear Grass enough to make Sap Sipper useful, and Hydration is completely useless unless I swap Ninetales out for a Politoed. Gooey would be best in this situation, but it's the HA and I don't have it :/

Is this Umbreon ok, Halyon?
    Looks fine to me, what does the rng abuse mean though?

they need to hurry up and announce the next game or some dlc or something O-O

need pokemon Z or x and y 2 or hoenn remakes @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Looks fine to me, what does the rng abuse mean though?
    Can't explain it in the thread.

Here's the link though. It explains.

Edit: Pokecheck will always provide the specific warning when a pokemon is flawless. And the error reads likely. Since it's from me though, you know that it is not.

mornin pokebro's. how are you all today?
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Pretty good. Got an Adamant Technician Scyther in a wonder trade. Obviously someone trying to breed ideal IVs because this one falls a hair short. Still, much better than anything I've ever bred so I'm going to keep it. Spamming Thief on Magnetons to farm a metal coat now.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Pretty good. Got an Adamant Technician Scyther in a wonder trade. Obviously someone trying to breed ideal IVs because this one falls a hair short. Still, much better than anything I've ever bred so I'm going to keep it. Spamming Thief on Magnetons to farm a metal coat now.
    i got a marked pokerus timid magic bounce espeon in GTS marked for 6 IV's but i doubt it.. going to check it now :b
    if its legit, holy balls wat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    i got a marked pokerus timid magic bounce espeon in GTS marked for 6 IV's but i doubt it.. going to check it now :b
    if its legit, holy balls wat.
    called it, was Def / SPA / SPD

not bad tho, as i only wanted it for dex completion.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Someone traded me a 5 IV adamant scyther but because it was missing attack they also gave me a 5 IV female as well, but it was missing speed.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Oh, I thought that you were actually confused about it xD

I will write down exactly how I want it, so you can copy it and have it somewhere:

It should be:

Furfrou (Nicknamed: Rori)
    Nature: Careful
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    U-Turn, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk (no egg moves until now: it's still under research).
    #676 Furfrou: Mimic, Captivate, Refresh, Work up
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    #676 Furfrou: Mimic, Captivate, Refresh, Work up
    Yeah, I mean no egg moves that I would like. I doubt that, that's all it can learn. If that's the case, then it's bad, lol.