Thread: Pokémon!

Haha, nah it's ok, gives me something to do :P. Thanks for the offer though
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    /walks in

Scizor is the best pokemon of all time, OF ALL TIME.

/walks out
    please expend, i have scizor and its awesome, please tell us why you think its the best .
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Lvl 54, 54, 59 or something. Did those this week, want me to trade mine over?
    Actually this is driving me nuts xD, send me a trade request when you are free to do it :P.

It's 11PM here and I'm so tired x.x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Gengar View Post
    Actually this is driving me nuts xD, send me a trade request when you are free to do it :P.

It's 11PM here and I'm so tired x.x
    Not sure which DS I got you registered on. What's your ign again? Mine is spamz, gonna check both for you.

Naren is my IGN, pretty sure it was your 3497 one

Deleted
    Offtopic: Thinking of buying GW 2 to kill time since WoW bores me :/ If i like WoW, will i like GW 2?

Deleted
    Gratz on your shiny charm and thaaaaaank you for that shiny protean greninja! Mucho love!

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Offtopic: Thinking of buying GW 2 to kill time since WoW bores me :/ If i like WoW, will i like GW 2?
    personal opinion didnt like guild wars.

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning peeps, wazzup today im thinking of breeding some Beldums

Deleted
    Personal opinion: GW2 gets boring fast. And I liked GW1.
    The upside is that it has no sub. So you can keep it on your PC and visit it once in a while.

It's freaking awesome. I stopped playing cause I had no friends/guild to play with. The combat is incredibly fluent, the world is incredible and detailed, you communicate with your character via his/her quotes, you can jump into fair pvp from level 2 (gear is not present in pvp, everybody has the same gear), and lots more. You will absolutely love it.

Mega Gengar, if you got the Greninja cloned, I would be extremely delighted to receive it.

Deleted
    If you're still here Derpette, I have your Larvesta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Morning peeps, wazzup today im thinking of breeding some Beldums
    I'm thinking of churning out some 5 IV genderless Pokés aswell, but i need a 6 IV Ditto for that * pokes Archimand*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    It's freaking awesome. I stopped playing cause I had no friends/guild to play with. The combat is incredibly fluent, the world is incredible and detailed, you communicate with your character via his/her quotes, you can jump into fair pvp from level 2 (gear is not present in pvp, everybody has the same gear), and lots more. You will absolutely love it.
    Yeah, but when you hit 80 you realize you will be doing exactly the same things you did while on the journey. Honestly, GW2 is good but it just lacks content. Therefore it gets boring fast for me. All my friends left too.

But let's not get too offtopic. I got really stubborn Deinos. -.-
    2 x 4IV parents (5IVs covered, no attack) keep yielding 3 IV babies. Getting that one 4 IV parent was hard already.

Man I feel so out of the loop. You kids and your pokemanz, back in my day you had to trade via a cable link and there were no complimacated breeding processes and once you completed the pokedex and beat the story that was it! :P

OT: Took the plunge and bought X, yet to play it though. Sounds like there is alot of stuff to do end-game, I'm looking forward to it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Man I feel so out of the loop. You kids and your pokemanz, back in my day you had to trade via a cable link and there were no complimacated breeding processes and once you completed the pokedex and beat the story that was it! :P

OT: Took the plunge and bought X, yet to play it though. Sounds like there is alot of stuff to do end-game, I'm looking forward to it.
    You do realize most people here played gen 1 too, right? :P
    Gen 6 doesn't have much end-game if you are not competitive. If you are however, then there is lots of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    You do realize most people here played gen 1 too, right? :P
    Gen 6 doesn't have much end-game if you are not competitive. If you are however, then there is lots of it.
    I know, just trying to sound like one of those people who refuse to take off their rose-tinted goggles. Seriously though I'll have to catch up on all these new terms and stuff haha.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I know, just trying to sound like one of those nostalgic old guys :P
    Genwunners. Don't forget to say that all the new mons look 'strange' and not like Pokemon. Only original 151 are 'true' mons.
    Lol. Just trying to think like them is so nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Yeah, but when you hit 80 you realize you will be doing exactly the same things you did while on the journey. Honestly, GW2 is good but it just lacks content. Therefore it gets boring fast for me. All my friends left too.

But let's not get too offtopic. I got really stubborn Deinos. -.-
    2 x 4IV parents (5IVs covered, no attack) keep yielding 3 IV babies. Getting that one 4 IV parent was hard already.
    I haven't even hit 50. I visit it from time to time to support random people with my Sylvari Guardian or twist the minds of noobs on my Asura Mesmer.

GIEF SHINY GRENINJA!

- - - Updated - - -

I know, just trying to sound like one of those people who refuse to take off their rose-tinted goggles. Seriously though I'll have to catch up on all these new terms and stuff haha.

Good one.

get off my lawn pesky kids !!!