Thread: Pokémon!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    4/6 pkmn are indeed weak to rock, also none of your pokemon benefit from the Sandstorm Tyranitar sets up in fact theyre all hurt by it.
    Could argue that as sandstorm only lasts 5 turns, you could just keep Tyuranitar in hitting things and keeping SR up until it runs out before switching him out =p

Deleted
    Just got a shiny Pain Split Rotom <3

Deleted
    Thanks for the feedback. Personally I don't see sandstorm as an issue given it only lasts 5 turns. It may help turn a 2HKO into a OHKO even on certain opponents.
    Yeah seems really weak in general to water pokemon, rotom-w and azumarill being most popular now I think. Not sure what pokemon to replace, nor what pokemon to replace it with though. Quite like all of mine currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm, contrary snivy would actually be quite nice addition. Illegal though.

How reliable is the IGN up coming list? Because if its reliable I am Poed so bad I could destroy my pokemon X now. Look at this
    http://i.imgur.com/8qJWuwK.jpg

March? You have got to be kidding me! NA is the country with the highest sales for pokemon X / Y and we have to wait until March?! If nintendo is wanting to up their business and make more money, they are doing it backwards. Not only do they want to release the pokebank for NA last, but now over a months wait? Yeah, well see how much that gets them when the highest buyer of pokemon X / Y is made to wait.

http://motoringcrunch.com/news/pokem...sales/1005650/

Article about the sales figures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    How reliable is the IGN up coming list? Because if its reliable I am Poed so bad I could destroy my pokemon X now. Look at this
    http://i.imgur.com/8qJWuwK.jpg

March? You have got to be kidding me! NA is the country with the highest sales for pokemon X / Y and we have to wait until March?! If nintendo is wanting to up their business and make more money, they are doing it backwards. Not only do they want to release the pokebank for NA last, but now over a months wait? Yeah, well see how much that gets them when the highest buyer of pokemon X / Y is made to wait.

http://motoringcrunch.com/news/pokem...sales/1005650/

Article about the sales figures.
    For once europe gets something before usa...
    Anyway, if they had the choice they probably would've gone usa. What I'm guessing is they went the safe way and tested the servers on a smaller amount of people first (read: japan/europe) to see if they can take it, and maybe fix some stuff before usa gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    For once europe gets something before usa...
    Anyway, if they had the choice they probably would've gone usa. What I'm guessing is they went the safe way and tested the servers on a smaller amount of people first (read: japan/europe) to see if they can take it, and maybe fix some stuff before usa gets it.
    I am fine with europe getting it first, but what is not fine is they waited for a week? before getting it after japan. And now we may have to wait a while month?

Deleted
    Your anger is based on a release date from a non-nintendo website, which seems to be the only website claiming that as a date?
    Ok.

Your anger is based on a release date from a non-nintendo website, which seems to be the only website claiming that as a date?
    Ok.
    Because nintendo has totally been telling us anything at all about the pokebank release dates right? They didn't even let us know when it was re-released in Japan, let alone the release for everyone else but NA. I am not sure if IGN is unreliable for some reason. If not then no reason not to trust them.

I feel like I'm the only person on the planet not upset about the Pokemon Bank thing. I don't have the older games so it brings nothing to me outside of Celebi and the potential to get some new guys via Wonder Trade. Which is...cool, I guess. Not looking forward to being left in the dust though.

Been away from the board for a while. Trying to breed my perfect Modest Misdreavus still but if I don't get it by the time Bravely Default comes out I'm just going to say eff it.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Because nintendo has totally been telling us anything at all about the pokebank release dates right? They didn't even let us know when it was re-released in Japan, let alone the release for everyone else but NA. I am not sure if IGN is unreliable for some reason. If not then no reason not to trust them.
    It isn't reliable. If stress tests are fine, meaning Europe works without many problems, they'll likely introduce it in the US within the next two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I feel like I'm the only person on the planet not upset about the Pokemon Bank thing. I don't have the older games so it brings nothing to me outside of Celebi and the potential to get some new guys via Wonder Trade. Which is...cool, I guess. Not looking forward to being left in the dust though.

Been away from the board for a while. Trying to breed my perfect Modest Misdreavus still but if I don't get it by the time Bravely Default comes out I'm just going to say eff it.
    the reason to like pokebank outside of transfering pokemon from gen 5 is, it open up new moves.

for example,you cant breed earth power deino without pokebank
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

My Black 2 has all my legendary pokemon from all the previous games. i need em so I can get the shiny charm. I also have a blazekin on there that I have had since sapphire, as well as a rayquaza from that same game. It also has a soft reset shiny lugia from soul silver. Just want them finally so I know I have them. I think you have to be able to use the transporter to get the celebi sadly.

Deleted
    So. Nintendo isn't giving out anything (for whatever reason), yet magically IGN can tell when nintendo will actually release pokebank in NA? Yeah, that totally makes sense. Their data are trustworthy with that logic. Where do you think they get that data in the first place if I may ask? A fortune teller or something?
    Yeah I get that nintendo messed up and underestimated the amount of traffic for pokebank, shit happens you know. Stop freaking out about it, it'll get there eventually. You seem to just be looking for arguments to make you even more mad, without thinking about them at all. Stop being so negative-minded.

On a more positive note, 6IV french male magikarp popped! 1 down, 6 to go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodclot View Post
    Gief now! :P
    Miiiiine!

Deleted
    I feel like I'm the only person on the planet not upset about the Pokemon Bank thing.
    Makes 2 of us.
    Although release at this moment is 100% perfect for me. Finished exams last week and complete week off right now.

Deleted
    Porygon, Y U NO BREED With 6 IV Jap Ditto? ;_;

So. Nintendo isn't giving out anything (for whatever reason), yet magically IGN can tell when nintendo will actually release pokebank in NA? Yeah, that totally makes sense. Their data are trustworthy with that logic. Where do you think they get that data in the first place if I may ask? A fortune teller or something?
    Yeah I get that nintendo messed up and underestimated the amount of traffic for pokebank, shit happens you know. Stop freaking out about it, it'll get there eventually. You seem to just be looking for arguments to make you even more mad, without thinking about them at all. Stop being so negative-minded.

On a more positive note, 6IV french male magikarp popped! 1 down, 6 to go!
    Sometimes websites like that have info that they are not supposed to release to the public. On their website it simply says Q1. Then they have a picture on the right that says march. How they would have that I don't know, but with nintendo not communicating its aggravating. Besides, its always easier to say to wait when you got yours already. I know a lot of people were upset until they finally got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Porygon, Y U NO BREED With 6 IV Jap Ditto? ;_;
    how does computer data breed ?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Sometimes websites like that have info that they are not supposed to release to the public. On their website it simply says Q1. Then they have a picture on the right that says march. How they would have that I don't know, but with nintendo not communicating its aggravating. Besides, its always easier to say to wait when you got yours already. I know a lot of people were upset until they finally got it.
    Again, why so angry? As european I'm used to waiting for whatever gets released, because most of the time we're last to get something. Whether it's games or movies or what not. It is what it is, and I'm used to it. The world isn't ending because you need to wait a bit longer for pokebank ffs. That remark "easier to say to wait when you got yours already" is so stupid. Nothing would have changed for me that matters if bank wasn't released for another month, nor have I ever raged at nintendo for them messing up (some others in this thread have). It's a game ffs. Chill...

Deleted
    Maybe you should just you know, copy/clone, Porygon. Dont think that would count as cheating as you can copy all sorts of computer files. It actually is weird that a computer program comes out of an egg.