Thread: Pokémon!

HAha.

Communication with the other trainer was interrupted.

I am ready, Seelen.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck's sake I will need to see a sylveon too now. Released all my wish eevees ><

Deleted
    And before you ask: I got that one in a trade, it wasn't me who named that Aurorus. <_<

Who votes for a colour change on each pokemon's HA move to show up and not forget what fucking type it is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    And before you ask: I got that one in a trade, it wasn't me who named that Aurorus. <_<
    HAHAHAHHA

I was like "lol @ dat name"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Derpette was it you who wanted the shiny Roserade? Or was it Kuniku?

- - - Updated - - -

Add me, penguin, and come online.
    Wasn't me either!

Deleted
    Who votes for a colour change on its pokemon's HA move to show up and not forget what fucking type it is?

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHHA

I was like "lol @ dat name"
    Your fucking HA Ice Charizard, man.

Your fucking HA Ice Charizard, man.
    Hard work pays off ;D

- - - Updated - - -

I will go through each pokedex and make a list. If anyone wants to help, PLEASE do.

Sorry if I'm being slow to respond to stuff. Scoping out these new friend safaris.

AND OH MY GOSH YOU NAMED IT FOR ME.

NOOOOOO communication interrupted. >.<;

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Hard work pays off ;D

- - - Updated - - -

I will go through each pokedex and make a list. If anyone wants to help, PLEASE do.
    I can help but I'd like that Goodra back.

I can help but I'd like that Goodra back.
    Sure thing, lol.

Was way too hasty

Thank you so much, the both of you. It means a lot to me. I have to take my better half's car to the mechanic now. See you in a bit, Pokefriends!

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Thank you so much, the both of you. It means a lot to me. I have to take my better half's car to the mechanic now. See you in a bit, Pokefriends!
    Hope you treat it well. Perfect nature/egg moves/IV's. Goes well with some proper EV training imo.
    Crawdaunt actually looks quite the beast. May shiny breed one myself at some point. Knock off + aqua jet that both hurt like a truck. Nom.

Will get to breeding for pre-evos and then I will check what I need to see via a trade!

Thanks all!

Deleted
    -2 252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash: 232-276 (71.6 - 85.18%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

rofl
    That power!

Anyone knows how crawdaunt gets used most of the time? I see some people invest in speed on him but... meh? 55 base speed. Bit confused about what he could outrun with that, and if it's not better to invest in some bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    -2 252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash: 232-276 (71.6 - 85.18%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

rofl
    That power!

Anyone knows how crawdaunt gets used most of the time? I see some people invest in speed on him but... meh? 55 base speed. Bit confused about what he could outrun with that, and if it's not better to invest in some bulk.
    invest in balk !
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

15+ Year Old Account

rofl
    That power!

speed to get more safe dragon dances off! =D

Deleted
    Wow, seeing some calcs for crawdaunt he really does pack a sick knock off. Speed is apearantly for the following according to MMO-champ:
    "Max Spd EVs allows you to reach you to reach 209 Spd, which outspeeds min Spd Rotom-A by 1 point, as well as min Spd Mega-blastoise and Mega-Venusaur. However, an alternate spread of 92 Spd / 252 Atk / 164 HP can also be considered, to just outspeed and OHKO 8 Spd Scizor and min Spd Jellicent before they can KO/cripple you respectively. At the same time, the alternate spread also allows you to always survive LO EQ from Mamoswine."

Although meh. Not sure if really needed for those pokemon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuniku View Post
    speed to get more safe dragon dances off! =D
    With max speed adamant, at +1 speed (so after 1 dragon dance), you still get outsped by the entire base 100 speed tier. Max speed jolly +1 does outspeed up till 110 base speed pokemon though. Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning peoples, time to finish "The List":
    694/718

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, seeing some calcs for crawdaunt he really does pack a sick knock off. Speed is apearantly for the following according to MMO-champ:
    "Max Spd EVs allows you to reach you to reach 209 Spd, which outspeeds min Spd Rotom-A by 1 point, as well as min Spd Mega-blastoise and Mega-Venusaur. However, an alternate spread of 92 Spd / 252 Atk / 164 HP can also be considered, to just outspeed and OHKO 8 Spd Scizor and min Spd Jellicent before they can KO/cripple you respectively. At the same time, the alternate spread also allows you to always survive LO EQ from Mamoswine."

Although meh. Not sure if really needed for those pokemon.

- - - Updated - - -

With max speed adamant, at +1 speed (so after 1 dragon dance), you still get outsped by the entire base 100 speed tier. Max speed jolly +1 does outspeed up till 110 base speed pokemon though. Interesting.
    its a shame it can't learn substitute, Sub + Dragon Dance then knock off pew pew!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Morning peoples, time to finish "The List":
    694/718
    Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuniku View Post
    its a shame it can't learn substitute, Sub + Dragon Dance then knock off pew pew!

- - - Updated - - -

Best of luck!
    All pokemon can learn substitute AFAIK.

Deleted
    All pokemon can learn substitute AFAIK.
    All Pokémon that can learn TMs can learn Substitute except Wobbuffet.