Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Here you go, you wont hear that in game.

Caught him in a premier ball
    orly?

the legendary trio has words with you.

btw skelinton when you get surf catch corbalion at lv 42 he opens up the rest of the legendaries and makes the rest of the game as easy as pie he also takes the place of any fighting/steel type you will want or need...mostly need.
    Last edited by twinkleblur; 2011-10-17 at 02:06 AM.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I had 100 great and pokeballs.
    First ball i threw was the Premier.
    Show off!
    btw skelinton when you get surf catch corbalion at lv 42 he opens up the rest of the legendaries and makes the rest of the game as easy as pie he also takes the place of any fighting/steel type you will want or need...mostly need.
    Hrrrmmmm.... Shall keep that in mind. Still dont have any team going, other than Dewott currently and a bunch of others. Most of the g5 pokemon that Skelington knew of beforehand he has yet to find.

Is electric Ponyta(Blitzle or something) supposed to suck so much? It gets one shot by like everything. So far, Throh, Herdier, and Petlil have been working pretty well.

---------- Post added 2011-10-16 at 10:59 PM ----------

This thing is hilarious.

It's like a prehistoric Rock'm Sock'm robot!

And it evolves into a prehistoric Gigantor!
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-17 at 02:13 AM.

if you want a good working electric type the cave after the 5th gym has mostly electric types..catch 1 early and evolve it. in terms of electric type i would avoid a bliztle and an emolga all they have is speed going for them and once you get a joltic that wouldnt matter. his signature move does electirc damage and slows you which if it doesnt kill you sets your up for an elctro ball your other 3 are pretty good pokemon. that throh will help alot in the elite 4 ..wish it was a sawk..but you got white for some reason.. herdier i never trained. semed strong at the beginning bt i rarely use normal types and its move set gets very mild for using at end game. when you evolve that petil it will be really strong. but add a dark type to your team for it will take out 2/4ths of the elite 4 its self. when you get to relic castle get the plume fossil, as long as that pokemon doesnt get half health he will 1 shot almost anything.
    my friend code...

Skelington's brother wanted Black, so he said meh. We can always just trade Sawk and Throh. Knows hes gonna get rid of Herdier soon, but nothing has come along yet. Thinking about getting a Reuniclus. Also been looking at the Archaeopteryx fossil. Joltik is good? Shall consider getting him. Been looking for a dark as well. Purrloin seems to suck.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-17 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    orly?

[video=youtube;FWSFPybAORk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSFPybAORk&feature=player_detailpage[video]
    the legendary trio has words with you.

Isnt the legendary music different?
    Thought Victini was the only one with special music. Then again i dont really remember the other legendarys, they all sort of sucked.

well actually pickles..only 3 legendary have that music theme the other 6 have the same as victini.

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 03:53 AM ----------

joltik depends on his nature but even with a hindering nature his speed is really good he can take a hit only has 2 weaknesses and really all he needs is sp.atk and speed and he can take anything. but the important thing to remember is galvantula. no matter how slow he is joltik when it evolves will have a based speed of atleast 120 at lv 36, also if you can get 1 with compound eyes. there really easy to tell the differences between the abillites. unerve will tell you he has it when you enter combat.
    Last edited by twinkleblur; 2011-10-17 at 03:56 AM.
    my friend code...

Interesting.... Might just have to get one. Joltik is pretty adorable anyway.

Woohoo! Third gym!

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Interesting.... Might just have to get one. Joltik is pretty adorable anyway.

Woohoo! Third gym!
    I never had the issue, but apparently the Electric Gym leader is a total pain in the ass. I think its the 4th. Have fun.

I never had the issue, but apparently the Electric Gym leader is a total pain in the ass. I think its the 4th. Have fun.
    Dont worry. Skelington has no ground attacks. That gym leader wont know what she's up against.

shes not really hard..just a pain in the ass. every trainer in there has an emolga and all they do is double team 6 times then spark you to death and elesa has volt switch so you wont ever attack the same dude. thats sooooo annoying. and they capitalize on being fast..if your faster though you will 1 shot them. grass types her zebstrika has flame charge and both emolga have ariel ace.
    my friend code...

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    shes not really hard..just a pain in the ass. every trainer in there has an emolga and all they do is double team 6 times then spark you to death and elesa has volt switch so you wont ever attack the same dude. thats sooooo annoying. and they capitalize on being fast..if your faster though you will 1 shot them. grass types her zebstrika has flame charge and both emolga have ariel ace.
    She also does that annoying ass Baton pass type thing. When she attacks you then switches out.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    fire type is the best. p.s. bring back the origional 150

Quote Originally Posted by samanx View Post
    The original 150 is still there. The games just have more Pokemon (a lot of them are awesome), better graphics, better gameplay, better story...better everything.

Last edited by Duruka; 2011-10-17 at 06:15 PM.

there was orginally 151 pokemon and by that? your logic is flawed also some of the games best abilities didnt exist til gen 3 and 4 also some of the best pokemon. if they stayed with 151 we would have no espeons,umbreons,wailords,gastrodons or volcarona's.
    my friend code...

I heard she was hard and I was scared to challenge her, when I faced her I destroyed her whole team with my electric zebra thing I can't think of its name >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by samanx View Post
    They've been in every game since Red/Blue/Yellow.

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 12:34 PM ----------

Trying to find the person to trade for Munchlax in Undella Town, I'm so scared I'm going to walk into the house where Cynthia is.

Woohoo got em, now I'm really confused on what team to use, I like my old team but I now have a lot of my favorite Pokemon. D: When Munchlax evolves I'm using Snorlax for sure, I wanna use Haunter and Grumpig, and I wanna use Ampharos, Hydreigon and Emboar.

Oh hey.... looks like I got my team set up. >.>
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-10-17 at 04:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so I just ordered Pokemon Black off of Amazon, should be here Wednesday ^.^ I get to see what all the new freaky things are XD

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Skelington you should get a Deino for your dark type. Can't post the link yet but it's a Dark/Dragon type
    I can make an egg from mine if you want one. FC is 3353 4393 2630 btw.
    If anyone else wants a pokemon let me know I transferred so many of them over to my White Version I canmake you an egg out of any of them
    Last edited by Rayquaza; 2011-10-17 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza View Post
    Skelington you should get a Deino for your dark type. Can't post the link yet but it's a Dark/Dragon type
    I can make an egg from mine if you want one. FC is 3353 4393 2630 btw.
    No thanks. Skelington shall hunt one when the time comes.

Bored at work, playing with the pokemon combiner