Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Posted their types/stats some pages ago
    Yeah.
    And in the video they still are Dragon / Psychic with Levitate.

Posted their types/stats some pages ago
    mind going back 1-2 pages and helping me with my battlemaison team?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Yeah, it was a real drag when I was a kid, but then I did it again recently because I found a hidden cache of legendaries in an Emerald I forgot to finish.

Sidenote: Gen 3 E4 best E4
    Hmmm I should think about doing this myself. I have a stash of all my Pokemon games somewhere. Just need to get a copy of Black/White and see about chain trading up to X/Y.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Hmmm I should think about doing this myself. I have a stash of all my Pokemon games somewhere. Just need to get a copy of Black/White and see about chain trading up to X/Y.
    o harro radiation kitteh

I would highly suggest getting a gen 5 game! ^^ A lot of people loved the story (I didn't) but the e4 in that game is really epic.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Octania View Post
    mind going back 1-2 pages and helping me with my battlemaison team?
    If you want to just win, grab a durant with Truant and Choice Scarf.

Then get a speed boost blaziken with protect, substitute and swords dance and of course baton pass.

Lastly, a Skill link Cloyster.

The plan is rather simple: you choice scarf hit the 1st pokemon of theirs with entrainment and they get truant. You switch, and boost with blaziken while protecting every other turn. Baton pass on a Truant turn on cloyster and just melt through everything with +6 Atk and +6 Speed behind a substitute to cover any fail chance.

I will check your team shortly too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Yeah.
    And in the video they still are Dragon / Psychic with Levitate.
    Yeah, noticed... that's strange.

If they are indeed dragon/psychic with levitate... they are just completely pointless megas, and that's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, will you be on in a few hours? My boyfriend is having a lot of trouble coming up with a competitive doubles team and I can't help him because I don't do competition stuff. :/
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Deleted
    o harro radiation kitteh

I would highly suggest getting a gen 5 game! ^^ A lot of people loved the story (I didn't) but the e4 in that game is really epic.
    The story is unique but I wouldn't recommend E4. The Psychic-Dark-Fighting triangle + Ghost is not a hard combination to beat. However props to B/W2 for making a story that got my basic team into 70-80lvls (no other gen did that).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    The story is unique but I wouldn't recommend E4. The Psychic-Dark-Fighting triangle + Ghost is not a hard combination to beat. However props to B/W2 for making a story that got my basic team into 70-80lvls (no other gen did that).
    I'm talking about what happens after you beat the e4 for the first time. [No spoilers!]

Deleted
    I'm talking about what happens after you beat the e4 for the first time. [No spoilers!]
    So story after all. Not gonna spoil then.

Mother of Arceus, 3 boxes to transfer to gen 6. Ain't nobody got time/space for that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    So story after all. Not gonna spoil then.
    Yeah, I probably wasn't clear enough. Sorry. :x

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, feeling much better

Just needed to talk about my concerns for the future (seinor in high school)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Ahh, feeling much better

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, feeling much better

My high school years were... the best term I can even think of for it would be "rocky." They hardly existed because of how "rocky" shit was. Thank goodness for being able to get lost in RPGs.

Things get better! I promise!

Deleted
    Yeah, uni is so much fun. ^^

Well, will you be on in a few hours? My boyfriend is having a lot of trouble coming up with a competitive doubles team and I can't help him because I don't do competition stuff. :/
    I got a good theory for a doubles team, although I haven't tested it yet:

Gengar @ Focus Sash
    Timid
    252SpAtk/252Speed

Skill Swap
    Pain Split
    Role Play
    Shadow Ball

Delcatty @ w/e
    Normalise ability (!)
    252Attack/252HP

Sucker Punch
    Play Rough
    Double Edge
    Heal Bell

Regigigas@Life Orb
    252Atk/252HP
    Slow Start

Return
    X
    X
    X

These 3 work together for an immense amount of pain. Gengar is guaranteed to live a K.O. and the strategy is as follows:

You send out Gengar and Delcatty and role play the ability of Delcatty with Gengar. Gengar has Normalise now. Next turn you skill swap with the highest threat and ta-da: no move can hurt gengar now from the pokemon you selected because he is a ghost and since any move that pokemon will use will be normal thanks/because of the normalise ability you just passed to it will not effect Gengar at all, and delcatty will only ever receive neutral dmg. Shadow Ball is there for Ghost coverage.

Same thing with Regigigas: You take slow start away from it so it can pwn and you can also pass it to a pokemon of the enemy to make it useless. I can't find a 4th partner cause I haven't checked Truant's interactions with Skill Swap and Role Play and I am too bored to do it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My high school years were... the best term I can even think of for it would be "rocky." They hardly existed because of how "rocky" shit was. Thank goodness for being able to get lost in RPGs.

Things get better! I promise!
    Like wow or pokemon in this case

10+ Year Old Account
    snipsnip
    Well, see, his problem is that he can only use Kalos pentagon 'mons. So he's can only use the 3 birds for legendaries. Right now he's trying to build his doubles team around using a Mega Mawile.

But i asked if you'd be on in a few hours 'cause he'd be able to explain better than I would, but he's at work atm. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Like wow or pokemon in this case
    It was WoW for me. It felt good to just get lost there for a while when things were going bad in real life and nothing could be done about it.

Therapy helped a lot, too. I seriously recommend it if you can get it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, see, his problem is that he can only use Kalos pentagon 'mons. So he's can only use the 3 birds for legendaries. Right now he's trying to build his doubles team around using a Mega Mawile.

But i asked if you'd be on in a few hours 'cause he'd be able to explain better than I would, but he's at work atm. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

It was WoW for me. It felt good to just get lost there for a while when things were going bad in real life and nothing could be done about it.

Therapy helped a lot, too. I seriously recommend it if you can get it.
    Don't forget some particular youtube videos like funny ways to die

Or even some channels like hearth trolden in this case

- - - Updated - - -

Or rooster teeth if y'all heard of it thou

I will be online for 4 hours or more, yeah.

That said:

King of Lag, I've finished a Bachelor's in Psychology. I have no experience of being a counsellor, and my only experience is sitting on the other side of the table. That said, I could offer some basic advice/support, if you feel like it.
    Last edited by Well; 2014-02-20 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    Only two more Eevee then I have all nine.
    God that almost took as long as getting that one damn Onix.