Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Super Single Battle #30 Let's do this.

Serperior/Shiftry/Sceptile, all were quickly dispatched with an Ice beam attack from a Modest Protean Life Orb Greninja. :3
    Last edited by mmoc2b968f23cc; 2014-03-08 at 09:45 PM.

My best was #36, where I lost because my Shadow Sneak on Aegislash missed twice while it hadn't suffered any accuracy drops.

Yeah...

Deleted
    I lost my #21 (i think?) battle with a team of MegAlakazam, Metagross and Eifi, because I thought MegAlakazam will outspeed Weavile on 1st turn. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    My best was #36, where I lost because my Shadow Sneak on Aegislash missed twice while it hadn't suffered any accuracy drops.

Yeah...
    Brightpowder?

Deleted
    Just lost on #35 against EQ/Bullet Punch Metagross, Taunt/White Herb Draco Meteor/Earth Power hydreigon and Leaf Storm Exeggutor. Oh well. Think i'm going to dump Rotom and use a Dragon type myself. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Brightpowder?
    Who knows... it was the new ghost (not trevenant) whose shiny form is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    I lost my #21 (i think?) battle with a team of MegAlakazam, Metagross and Eifi, because I thought MegAlakazam will outspeed Weavile on 1st turn. :/
    3 Psychic types?

For real?

anyone now scared of clefable sweeps?

/shudder
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Just lost on #35 against EQ/Bullet Punch Metagross, Taunt/White Herb Draco Meteor/Earth Power hydreigon and Leaf Storm Exeggutor. Oh well. Think i'm going to dump Rotom and use a Dragon type myself. Any suggestions?
    Weakness policy multiscale dragonite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Who knows... it was the new ghost (not trevenant) whose shiny form is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

3 Psychic types?

For real?
    Tribute run.

Actually they are very effective combination. Only Focus Sash Weavile was able to defeat them. On both my tries.

And that wouldn't even happen if my Metagross and Eifi had any held items. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    anyone now scared of clefable sweeps?

/shudder
    I always panic when I see a Clefable, magic guard + cosmic power + stored power nerf pls :d

Deleted
    Okay, using these two mons now for Battle Maison shenanigans:

Adamant Aggron @ Aggronite
    Ability: Rock head -> Filter, 252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
    -Rock Polish
    -Earthquake
    -Head Smash
    -Heavy Slam

Modest Greninja @ Life Orb
    Ability: Protean, 252 SpA/252 Speed/4 HP
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Dark Pulse
    -Grass Knot

I basicly am looking for a mixed sweeper who can cover the glaring weaknesses of these two, most notably Aggron's Special Defense weaknesses..was thinking of an Assault Vest Goodra. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my best try was 41 or something in that region, i was running golem, scizor and M-Char Y and then i lost to Power Herb solarbeam flash fire Typhlosion after missing Focus Blast 3x and decided to try Fire Blast instead...

Hah, they're still in the ice cave! x)

Hey poke-thread, just got back from the graveyard shift at work, ( which got even better when one of the big coolers broke)

Arons are such great GTS traders, getting pretty much anything I want for em
    I bet it helps a lot that everyone else trading arons are asking for legendaries <.<
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Hah, they're still in the ice cave! x)

Hey poke-thread, just got back from the graveyard shift at work, ( which got even better when one of the big coolers broke)

Arons are such great GTS traders, getting pretty much anything I want for em
    I bet it helps a lot that everyone else trading arons are asking for legendaries <.<
    why yes i would like to trade shiny legendery for the level 2 weedle you cought in route 2 (gts in nutshell)
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    why yes i would like to trade shiny legendery for the level 2 weedle you cought in route 2 (gts in nutshell)
    Lol, noobs

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm done with Pokemon tonight, soo much levelling and EV training. Feel like it's 1am, but only 10:40pm. >.<

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    Little dile, little spirit, little DNA-pokemon, little leaf, help me think of a mon to cover my Two pokemon i posted a few posts ago. :<

Deleted
    Mixed sweeper that can take a flamethrower/fire blast/focus blast/earth power? Mixmence is first thing that comes to mind. Especially convient that mega-aggron also resists ice/fairy/rock/dragon. Not a lot of pokemon have the luxury of being mixed sweeper so the list will be rather limited.

Deleted
    Still pondering wether to use Goodra or Mixmence indeed, Hence why i was thinking about using an Assault Vest Goodra

-Fire Blast/Flame Thrower
    -Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
    -Thunderbolt/Sludge Bomb
    -Earthquake

And then probably either Assault Vest or Leftovers.
    But i'm not yet sure about it...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need a good springboard parent for a mixed Salamence, I have some leftover Bagons with egg moves (but they're set up to be special, so they're modest and the egg moves are special.) iirc the females are 4IV
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby