Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CiDZn4K.jpg[IMG]
    Ew >.<

The two hyper realistic panels were cool, though (handsome dog and attacky dog.)

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing:

I went to start breeding these things, went to find my Granbull expecting to have to level it.

Level 44! That's one level past every single move it needed, so just needed 4 heart scales. Awesome! Withdrew it, went to scale some moves on, and then I noticed... female.

Bleeeeehhhh. Oh well, at least she passed the 3 elemental fangs down to her son that I now need to level for play rough. >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    That would be amazing yes. <3
    Hey, I have a bunch of little males running around with those moves, now. They're also Adamant. No IVs, no hidden ability, but they do have the nature and the egg moves if you'd like one. I figured I'd get those parts prepped before I went hunting for a MIghtyena safari (I'm not sure I have one :T)
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    Mind if I pass till HA? That's the most important part since I don't know anyone with them either. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind if I pass till HA? That's the most important part since I don't know anyone with them either. ^^
    Sure, that's fine. :3

I'll let you know. I know there's no rush 'cause of your baby bird that you're breeding.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Deleted
    I don't quit easily (2500 kangaskhan eggs) but seriously considering giving this one up because I can't stand looking at her face anymore.

That feeling of dread when Gimp crashes and you don't whether you last saved 10 minutes or two hours ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    BAH. No Mightyena safari.

Well, I do have one, but that person has never been online or doesn't own Pokemon so I can't get the HA from it.

Deleted
    I checked both DS and dark safari is literally the only one I don't even have the type of. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have 4 of them, but the only one with Mightyena is a faceless one and you can't get HA from it.

I'm trying on reddit, but that shit takes time. /sigh, /tap

Deleted
    Tried search gts for random lvl 30 mightyena? Just a gamble but you may get one with HA for some leftover pokemon you got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried search gts for random lvl 30 mightyena? Just a gamble but you may get one with HA for some leftover pokemon you got.
    Hmm, maybe.

Hahaha. Someone wants a Hypno, but everyone else wants a god damn legendary. Typical. I hate the GTS unless you're the person posting.
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2014-03-10 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    I have a Mightyena safari and can catch one if someone wants HA?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Hmm, maybe.

Hahaha. Someone wants a Hypno, but everyone else wants a god damn legendary. Typical. I hate the GTS unless you're the person posting.
    Found someone in my friend safari that has a mightyana, caught it, but I had to do some work when my mom came in....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Viscoe needs one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Found someone in my friend safari that has a mightyana, caught it, but I had to do some work when my mom came in....
    Viscoe needs one
    Thanks anyway, King.

I'd love it if you could get me a female mightyena with Moxie in a luxury ball.

I can offer 6 IV Growlithes (male or female) in fast balls with egg moves in return, I also have some leftover luxury ball 5 IV furfrous with Refresh egg move and some shittier IV'd Bagons with special attack egg moves (Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse.)

Deleted
    I'd love it if you could get me a female mightyena with Moxie in a luxury ball.

I can offer 6 IV Growlithes (male or female) in fast balls with egg moves in return, I also have some leftover luxury ball 5 IV furfrous with Refresh egg move and some shittier IV'd Bagons with special attack egg moves (Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse.)
    I will try to get one now then

10+ Year Old Account
    I will try to get one now then
    <3 I really appreciate it. IVs don't matter or anything, just female, luxury ball, moxie.

Let me know what you'd like when you come back! :3

Deleted
    <3 I really appreciate it. IVs don't matter or anything, just female, luxury ball, moxie.

Let me know what you'd like when you come back! :3
    5 females so far and all with Quick Feet

10+ Year Old Account
    5 females so far and all with Quick Feet
    Story of my life. xD

The safari you're searching in has a portrait, right? Like the person whose safari it is has been online at the same time as you in the past? Because if not, then you can't get HA from it at all. I didn't know that until today, when I tried and couldn't get any from the one I have since the person's portrait is a question mark. :/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOOOOOOOOL

Got a male one w/ moxie

Deleted
    Story of my life. xD

The safari you're searching in has a portrait, right? Like the person whose safari it is has been online at the same time as you in the past? Because if not, then you can't get HA from it at all. I didn't know that until today, when I tried and couldn't get any from the one I have since the person's portrait is a question mark. :/
    I know that from before, caught a box full of Oddish before asking about it

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that from before, caught a box full of Oddish before asking about it
    Ahh, okay. Just double-checking!