Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by marmol View Post
    Who is the author of those pics?
    I used to know... I'll have to look into it again.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net is a large source of pokemon info.
    also http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml helps alot too

i dont think online battling and wifi are the same thing.

dont need rare candy cheats for lv 100's either properly level them with the elite 4 and there very high leveled pokemon or in gen 5 the battle subway is fairly easy..after losing to the subway bosses on the 1st 3 runs.... you can buy rare candy tat way..or black city if your there at the right moments.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

sadly i lost my pokemon white so i need to make a new team...who will help with this? starter? meh i have a snivy,oshwatt and tepig egg waiting to go..probibly wont use any of them. white doesnt require the use of any manditory HMs outside of cut and thats at the beginning imma give it to a retarded monkey and then release the thing. i have and can make almost any egg my team would look like zoroa,im thinking a sigiliph,what ever bearitics pre evolved form is. surpisingly ive not used a darumaka and i hear darmanitan is really good, golett i havent used because im not a fan of ultra slow pokemon. imma go with my old faithful in galvantula, they have more power than they appear....and 1 more....

somone give me a 5th just name it and ill tell you if ive used it. i have used alot of pokemon before and would like it to stay on gen 5.
    my friend code...

Hey, that's what Skelington did with that stupid monkey thing too!

Lilligant and Krookodile have served him well. Could try Chandelure, Carracosta, or Reuniclus maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Reuniclus is good

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    That was seriously awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    sadly i lost my pokemon white so i need to make a new team...who will help with this? starter? meh i have a snivy,oshwatt and tepig egg waiting to go..probibly wont use any of them. white doesnt require the use of any manditory HMs outside of cut and thats at the beginning imma give it to a retarded monkey and then release the thing. i have and can make almost any egg my team would look like zoroa,im thinking a sigiliph,what ever bearitics pre evolved form is. surpisingly ive not used a darumaka and i hear darmanitan is really good, golett i havent used because im not a fan of ultra slow pokemon. imma go with my old faithful in galvantula, they have more power than they appear....and 1 more....

somone give me a 5th just name it and ill tell you if ive used it. i have used alot of pokemon before and would like it to stay on gen 5.
    No pokemon is more manlier than Golurk.
    Last edited by Underskilled; 2011-12-13 at 09:39 AM.

Deleted
    favourite pokemon always Zapdos never left my frontline team in my pokemon Blue copy (an actual fully completed, original copy with all 151 pokemon!)

hmm i have an awesome reuniclus already i see that suggestion alot. 377 sp.atk with focus blast,psychic, HP(dark) recover. (berry that reduces the effect of super effective moves)
    im not a fan of golurk once agian. but ill give it a second chance. had a carracosta on my 1st team. between it and sawk i couldnt beat the 1st elite 4 without there sturdy abilities. oh and i figured out why i couldnt get back online i just need to hit that little button on it that is smaller than your finger can hit it and reset my router..will post my friend code soon....yes my umbreon will be amzingly OP and yes apon request i will trade you as many eevees as you can give me...at a cost....i also have a ton of shinies from platinum now that i figured out how to use the pokeradar...shiny ralts anyone?

---------- Post added 2011-12-13 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    favourite pokemon always Zapdos never left my frontline team in my pokemon Blue copy (an actual fully completed, original copy with all 151 pokemon!)
    zapdos isnt even unique anymore so mad they added in a flying pikachu and some cloud guy..though thundarus is pretty OP.
    my friend code...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    I had 151 pokemons in my Pokemon Red.
    Then while I wasn't home my older brother "borrowed" (stole!) my gameboy so his 3 year old son could play on it. *poff* everything was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    hmm i have an awesome reuniclus already i see that suggestion alot. 377 sp.atk with focus blast,psychic, HP(dark) recover. (berry that reduces the effect of super effective moves)
    im not a fan of golurk once agian. but ill give it a second chance. had a carracosta on my 1st team. between it and sawk i couldnt beat the 1st elite 4 without there sturdy abilities. oh and i figured out why i couldnt get back online i just need to hit that little button on it that is smaller than your finger can hit it and reset my router..will post my friend code soon....yes my umbreon will be amzingly OP and yes apon request i will trade you as many eevees as you can give me...at a cost....i also have a ton of shinies from platinum now that i figured out how to use the pokeradar...shiny ralts anyone?
    Tried doing those pokeradar tricks over many weeks. Never found a single shiny with it

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    I had 151 pokemons in my Pokemon Red.
    Then while I wasn't home my older brother "borrowed" (stole!) my gameboy so his 3 year old son could play on it. *poff* everything was gone.
    Red was the only version where i caught all the pokemon. File got corrupted D:

Have you tried Scolipede sac? Pretty slow to start leveling, gets beastly when it finishes evolving.

God damn it. I still cannot find a fudging Febass. It's like they intentionally made the way to find it completely stupid and rage inducing. And If I see another Carvanha again, I'm going to punch a baby

and five minutes after I make this post, I find a Feebas. Karma works in odd ways...
    Last edited by Habanero-tan; 2011-12-13 at 08:44 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

ah pocket monsters though were from a simpler time,
    when gaming was closer to mine heart,
    when traveling a world was not a dream and magic was abound,
    damn how i hate the way things change and how simplicity is lost,
    but such is time and it shell go on this is the illusion of life.

Pokemon always brings out the best in me lol, have 2 of 3 coppys of each one all 100% completed xD
    could never bring my self to hit "new game"
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    God damn it. I still cannot find a fudging Febass. It's like they intentionally made the way to find it completely stupid and rage inducing. And If I see another Carvanha again, I'm going to punch a baby

and five minutes after I make this post, I find a Feebas. Karma works in odd ways...
    It took me like two hours of fishing to find a Feebas in White. It was rage-inducing. But i love my Milotic

10+ Year Old Account
    skel, aren't you supposed to only speak in 1st person in the PvM thread?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Skelington speaks in whichever person he wants whenever he damn well pleases. How dare you question me.

Right Skelington? You should not be questioned.

no scolliopede but i went with a dwebble. its pretty fast for having a naughty nature when i caught it.

hp:67
    atk: 78
    def: 62
    sp.atk : 20
    sp.def: 11
    spd:42

i think he just seems fast because half the new pokemon are kinda either really slow or really fast and cant take a hit.
    my friend code...