Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I always preferred Electric and Ground. Sweet coverage, cool moves, cool pokemon. Swampert and Thundurus would be the best combination of everything.
    ive always been a big fan of fire. charizard, ninetales, arcanine and flareon were some of the coolest gen I pokemon.

however now ive become a big fan of grass. leavanny is a boss, and just looking at whimsicott makes me smile.

oh you adorable life leecher.

Deleted
    Just found out Heatmor's shiny form looks awesome. /drool

15+ Year Old Account
    What's on his junk?

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Just found out Heatmor's shiny form looks awesome. /drool
    did you get it yet?

i gave up on shinies after roughly 200 litwick eggs...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faradays28 View Post
    did you get it yet?
    I think I'll never get one without cheating.
    I once tried to get a shiny zorua, gave up after 400 eggs.
    Month later I tried to get a shiny Tepig, gave up after 800 eggs.
    Releasing them was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I think I'll never get one without cheating.
    I once tried to get a shiny zorua, gave up after 400 eggs.
    Month later I tried to get a shiny Tepig, gave up after 800 eggs.
    Releasing them was fun.
    Imagine the havoc you created with the poke-ecosystem using your pokefarm.

ive restarted my white version atleast 9 times and for some reason i always get a shiny lilipup on route 2. so far ive hatched 2 shiny eevee too.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    ive restarted my white version atleast 9 times and for some reason i always get a shiny lilipup on route 2. so far ive hatched 2 shiny eevee too.
    *glare*

got any leftover eevees?

Quote Originally Posted by Faradays28 View Post
    *glare*

got any leftover eevees?
    i can make an eevee in no time ive got atleast another box full too. a female eevee will cost you..a specific nature female eevee will cost you more..dont like spending half a day getting a specific gendered natured egg all day... each egg even with my valcarona and sky arrow bridge still takes time to hatch.
    my friend code...

15+ Year Old Account
    i can make an eevee in no time ive got atleast another box full too. a female eevee will cost you..a specific nature female eevee will cost you more..dont like spending half a day getting a specific gendered natured egg all day... each egg even with my valcarona and sky arrow bridge still takes time to hatch.
    Sky Arrow Bridge? It's much easier to ride your bike left and right along the road in front of the day care. Ease of travel, quick access to pick up and drop off of eggs, and Flame Body make it the most economical way of hatching eggs.

Seriously though, I hope all of you after shinies are breeding with Pokemon from a different region than your own.

well you see..i use that really long brige because theres less thingsd in my way also its a 30 second traval each way i traval it about 5 times each way.im sure theres an easier way but this is what ive timed myself with. i mean its an extra long bridge with no reason to have been in the way ..they could have idk..added another route?
    my friend code...

15+ Year Old Account
    well you see..i use that really long brige because theres less thingsd in my way also its a 30 second traval each way i traval it about 5 times each way.im sure theres an easier way but this is what ive timed myself with. i mean its an extra long bridge with no reason to have been in the way ..they could have idk..added another route?
    The bridge is there for the simple reason that New York has many bridges and the game director loves bridges. The simplest way to hatch eggs is to just go back and forth from right to left on the route that has the daycare on it. No trainers (once you've beaten them), no load screens, no breaks, no random encounters, and it's a straight shot both ways. Best part...it's only steps away from the place you pick up and drop off Pokemon. I personally breed and hatch about 4-5 eggs at a time, so going far away from the center would be horrendously cumbersome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man oh man Nintendo... a cross-over game for Pokemon? Before an MMO? Are you kidding me?

Not saying it won't be a good game. I just feel like they're going the wrong direction, especially with what they're doing with Wii U so far.

Don't flame me, either. Look at my avatar. I'm a Nintendo fanboi, but I'm losing mah faith in my favorite gaming company.

Deleted
    anyone here played the pokemon trading card online game? its pretty fun, though it lacks alot of things...but if it becomes similar to the yugioh online game it will be awesome :3

Quote Originally Posted by jibbyjackjoe View Post
    Man oh man Nintendo... a cross-over game for Pokemon? Before an MMO? Are you kidding me?

Not saying it won't be a good game. I just feel like they're going the wrong direction, especially with what they're doing with Wii U so far.

Don't flame me, either. Look at my avatar. I'm a Nintendo fanboi, but I'm losing mah faith in my favorite gaming company.
    And Skelington's is rising.
    This new crossover sounds interesting. Hardly a wrong turn for them.
    And what's so bad about the Wii u?

I doubt I'll be playing that crossover. It sounds bland to me. Gen VI, please :/

They're probably never making an MMO, also. The main games will be on handhelds for the foreseeable future. Masuda mentioned it recently.
    Last edited by Caiada; 2012-01-03 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I doubt I'll be playing that crossover. It sounds bland to me. Gen VI, please :/

They're probably never making an MMO, also. The main games will be on handhelds for the foreseeable future. Masuda mentioned it recently.
    This mildly disappoints me.

I would love for a full Pokemon RPG spanning all the areas on say the Wii U.

Personal favorites:

Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Deleted
    My top-3 favorites now:

1. Dunno why, but i just love typhlosion. Guess it's the mighty look. :3

2. There's one they fear, the dovahkiin, Basculin! Adaptability aqua jet!

3. The card's bottom attack says enuf. Troll move and savior of the day on one city championships resulting me to get to 7th place.

Basculin annoys the hell out of Skelington! It makes him wish Tentacools were back. And yes, he meant that.
    Stunkfish is weird.