Thread: Pokémon!

I want a pokemon snap 2, on the Wii U. It would be perfect, you could use the tablet as the camera!

Too bad Wii U has sold less units that freaking DreamCast. (6 million Wii Us and 10 million DreamCasts)

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Too bad Wii U has sold less units that freaking DreamCast. (6 million Wii Us and 10 million DreamCasts)
    That's because Nintendo is terrible at marketing and chose a name so that the average consumer does not know the difference and thinks the Wii U is just a Wii with a new accessory

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    That's because Nintendo is terrible at marketing and chose a name so that the average consumer does not know the difference and thinks the Wii U is just a Wii with a new accessory
    Also would have helped if the console had this gen's hardware instead of last gen's.

They need to fire their marketing agency or team, because their commercials are not that great, either.

My favorite "nintendo" commercial is actually for the first metroid game - it was live action METROID!! It could have been a movie...
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2014-05-12 at 04:15 PM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I just realized. Now that Hoenn is really confirmed, Pokemon community needs new Half-Life 3.
    kanto confirmed
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted

So I have a question. I like to read this thread a lot (I love pokemon) but I very rarely post here because it's a huge thread and I can never keep up with it due to work + other obligations. Was there any word on that request a while back on if we'll end up getting a pokemon subforum at some point?

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the Hoenn live action commercial they had. Where people were sort of dressed up like pokemon. Ill try and find it, but im on my phone.

Also Well; ive heard .hack//sign is much more slow paced and less actiony than SAO, and Log Horizon (from what ive heard about Log Horizon). Ive got the //sign collection, but I likely wont be watching and commenting on it until ive finished rewatching all these mons episodes (up to just before Ekruteak in the 2nd Johto series).
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    They need to fire their marketing agency or team, because their commercials are not that great, either.

My favorite "nintendo" commercial is actually for the first metroid game - it was live action METROID!! It could have been a movie...
    Yeah no kidding I remember an ad campaign with Joel McHale...ugh. His bit of "the guy who's too cool to care" is really old and was insulting at the VGA's last year.

Edit

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Was there any word on that request a while back on if we'll end up getting a pokemon subforum at some point?
    I was wondering that myself. After 2k pages and having multiple other threads regarding other aspects of pokemon it needs to happen imo.
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2014-05-12 at 04:59 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    So I have a question. I like to read this thread a lot (I love pokemon) but I very rarely post here because it's a huge thread and I can never keep up with it due to work + other obligations. Was there any word on that request a while back on if we'll end up getting a pokemon subforum at some point?
    Chaud told us this thread has not enough traffic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Time to generate some traffic then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still dont get why we are in the Fun Stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Pokemon is not fun?

That's incredibly lame. I guess I should try to post more often then.

I liked the Hoenn live action commercial they had. Where people were sort of dressed up like pokemon. Ill try and find it, but im on my phone.

Also Well; ive heard .hack//sign is much more slow paced and less actiony than SAO, and Log Horizon (from what ive heard about Log Horizon). Ive got the //sign collection, but I likely wont be watching and commenting on it until ive finished rewatching all these mons episodes (up to just before Ekruteak in the 2nd Johto series).
    Log Horizon is amazing and infinitely better than Sword Hype Online, and you should definitely check it out. .hack on the other hand...is not so great. I recommend just watching Log Horizon.

Also, this thread doesn't get enough traffic? The combination of this thread and the pokemon league challenge surely is big enough to warrant a subforum. Maybe we would have more threads in it other than just throwing everything into 1 thread, making it kinda hard to follow.

- - - Updated - - -

Because this thread is about more than just the games? The Pokemon League thread is in video games. But here we talk a lot about anime and other things pokemon related.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...rd_Game_Online

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Please, no.

God forbid.
    Erm... oh boy. (Sorry for the awkward post. My mobile refuses to paste links in the chosen place )

1st gen: Alakazam
    2nd gen: Totodile / umbreon
    3rd gen: Gardevoir metagross aggron (lot of cool ones this gen, absol!
    I keep mixing 4th. And 5th. Gen, so I dont really have a fav from these two gens.. Althou being horribly cliche I guess lucario is pretty cool.
    6th. Gen: Fennekin
    I've no idea what to write here.

so... .hack is... is it futuristic? Is it... what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Log Horizon is amazing and infinitely better than Sword Hype Online, and you should definitely check it out. .hack on the other hand...is not so great. I recommend just watching Log Horizon.

Also, this thread doesn't get enough traffic? The combination of this thread and the pokemon league challenge surely is big enough to warrant a subforum. Maybe we would have more threads in it other than just throwing everything into 1 thread, making it kinda hard to follow.
    I actually enjoyed SA:O a lot. More than I should I think. Log Horizon is a genre of its own I feel. It will be a huge success.