Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    And if Pokemon love Pokeballs so much, why do they resist?
    Wild ones probably don't know what it's like inside. The ones that want to stay outside want to be with their trainer or are the weird mountain-man type that prefers to live in the woods because technology is evil.

Deleted
    Oddish is my favourite pokemon! id post a pic but my internet is capped

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kisiel View Post
    Oddish is my favourite pokemon! id post a pic but my internet is capped

/edit

Haha, so I posted that because it's likely not the point of view one considers when they think of Oddish... but then I actually started looking around the page. There's some creepy/awesome perspectives here.

Best Butterfree ever:

Site: http://gamerant.com/pokemon-character-art-paintings/

The Eevee might have made me jump a little:

Last edited by Luko; 2012-11-26 at 07:55 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Eevee is amazing. Like holy fuck.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just got Pokemon Black and a 3DS off my brother. I have instructed my housemates to push food underneath my door and if 3 days have passed and the plates have not been pushed back out, they should call an ambulance. Time to re-live my childhood. Giddy-up!!!

Deleted
    Bump?

Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream has posted a greetings card sent out by GameFreak. This greetings card doesn't reveal much news but does state that Junichi Masuda has said that during 2013, they intend to further evolve the world of Pokémon.
    Probably doesn't mean anything but one can hope... Gen VI stuff (very unlikely...)? Remakes of Ruby/Sapphire?

10+ Year Old Account
    well personally pokemon was great when they have only 250 of them..

Now this is just .. weird

Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post

whats wrong with garchomp, salamance and flygon?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a cool art project I've been working on that I call the "Pokemon Field Guide" you can check it out here.

Its a realistic take on Pokemon set to a "Darwinian-esque Adventure." Feel free to let me know what you think! Enjoy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Casteel View Post
    I have a cool art project I've been working on that I call the "Pokemon Field Guide" you can check it out here.

Its a realistic take on Pokemon set to a "Darwinian-esque Adventure." Feel free to let me know what you think! Enjoy!
    I... don't know what to say. Those are beyond awesome to be honest.
    I really like how they're drawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I... don't know what to say. Those are beyond awesome to be honest.
    I really like how they're drawn.
    Thank you! I'm still working on new material for it. Omastar and Diglett are in the works and I still plan on making another 30-40 pages. I eventually will turn it into an actual physical journal.

Deleted
    Says everyone that has not played Pokemon after Gen 2.

Gameplay, Story and Graphics have vastly improved. The new Pokemon are not any weirder than the old ones , and competetive play is more fun than ever.

Deleted

At the end of a Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 trailer being aired in Japan, a teaser cropped up, being shared around the internet through Twitter, at the end and has stated that the next big news regarding Pokémon will be revealed on January 8th 2013. It's currently unknown what this news is, whether it's related to current games, such as a new WiFi event or if it's a new game reveal.

How many Pokemon are there now, anyway?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by captainobvious88 View Post
    How many Pokemon are there now, anyway?
    649 .

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Well, this is pretty cool. I hope it's the R/S/E remakes that many of us are begging for, I'd like a better flowing game than B/W and its sequels to have this awesome gameplay.

Gen 3 was pretty good, it had its ups and down though. Gen 2 did have those too. Heck, all generations have had its up and downs, there just seems to be way more downs than ups in the two latest generations.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-12-31 at 12:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post

Gen 3 was pretty good, it had its ups and down though. Gen 2 did have those too. Heck, all generations have had its up and downs, there just seems to be way more downs than ups in the two latest generations.
    That's your opinion. I know a lot of people that disagree with that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    The older gens had more downs than ups than the newer gens. Rosie glasses tend to make it seem much better than it actually is.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-12-31 at 02:15 AM.

Well, this is pretty cool. I hope it's the R/S/E remakes that many of us are begging for, I'd like a better flowing game than B/W and its sequels to have this awesome gameplay.
    The 10th anniversary has passed, and we've heard nothing. At this point I'm just ready to move onto 6th gen. Hoenn deserves better than the DS anyway.

The older gens had more downs than ups than the newer gens. Rosie glasses tend to make it seem much better than it actually is.
    Even as a big fan of every generation, I disagree. 5th gen Pokemon seem to be either really good or really bad, there's not a lot of middle ground. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Even as a big fan of every generation, I disagree. 5th gen Pokemon seem to be either really good or really bad, there's not a lot of middle ground. But hey, that's just my opinion.
    From a gameplay stand point.