Thread: Pokémon!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Well... i feel like an idiot.

I thought this was a new pokemon and scoured the net for 25 minutes trying to find an announcement for it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Well... i feel like an idiot.
    I thought this was a new pokemon and scoured the net for 25 minutes trying to find an announcement for it.
    Speaking of new pokemon, think this is legit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    After the last "leak" with the hooded bird and the bug pokemon, im highly in doubt.

I would hope not.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    pokemon still best games ever haha

I sure hope not, Jynx is such an ugly Pokémon, just leave it be, no need for it to take anymore space in the Pokédex.

My big fear is that they're gonna pull out either a Pinsir, Starmie, Weezing or Tentacruel evolution, they're some of my favorite Pokémon, and seeing what they did to Rhydon and Magneton I beg for them to leave my other favorites alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I sure hope not, Jynx is such an ugly Pokémon, just leave it be, no need for it to take anymore space in the Pokédex.

My big fear is that they're gonna pull out either a Pinsir, Starmie, Weezing or Tentacruel evolution, they're some of my favorite Pokémon, and seeing what they did to Rhydon and Magneton I beg for them to leave my other favorites alone.
    While I don't really care about most of those pokemon you listed, I think Rhyperior and Magnezone are somewhat nice. At least Palmer's Rhyperior was insane! (Back then I was young and didn't EV train or breed for IVs so he was pretty hard for me.)

Deleted

What makes you think they would pull a Tentacruel evolution? Tentacruel is in OU already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Starmie
    Thankfully it wont happen. Starmie has the movepool and stats to not need any evolutions. Plus it already evolves by water stone. I dont see it happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Thankfully it wont happen. Starmie has the movepool and stats to not need any evolutions. Plus it already evolves by water stone. I dont see it happening.
    Yeah, Starmie is in OU as well. I can see a possible evolution for Wheezing or Pinsir (although I doubt it, there are pokemon that need an evolution more than those) but Starmie and Tentacruel probably won't get one.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Yeah, Starmie is in OU as well. I can see a possible evolution for Wheezing or Pinsir (although I doubt it, there are pokemon that need an evolution more than those) but Starmie and Tentacruel probably won't get one.
    Yeah, that's probably right. I don't really follow tiers that much, I'm not that much of a competitive battler, and I knew Starmie was stretching it, given that it's one of the better glass cannons in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Azlarn View Post
    While I don't really care about most of those pokemon you listed, I think Rhyperior and Magnezone are somewhat nice. At least Palmer's Rhyperior was insane! (Back then I was young and didn't EV train or breed for IVs so he was pretty hard for me.)
    I don't watch the anime, so to me Rhyperior is just a fat Rhydon who's allergies have gone nuts. Magnezone is just weird because it goes out of the concept of magnetism and shoves this UFO concept into it all, making for quite the ugly Pokémon imo. I love Magneton, but I can't bring myself to ever use it again in games that are past 4th gen thanks to Magnezone.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-03-27 at 09:59 PM.

Deleted

I don't watch the anime, so to me Rhyperior is just a fat Rhydon who's allergies have gone nuts. Magnezone is just weird because it goes out of the concept of magnetism and shoves this UFO concept into it all, making for quite the ugly Pokémon imo. I love Magneton, but I can't bring myself to ever use it again in games that are past 4th gen thanks to Magnezone.
    I love my Magnezone, it's awesome! I never liked Mangemite and Magneton, at least Magnezone has an interesting design. Rhyperior is pretty ugly though.

Personally I like them both, but I will agree there are some pokemon that need an evolution much more than Jynx. I have always thought that Meowth would get another evolution, only because of him being a side mascot of the game.

Heracross or Pinsir getting an evolution seems possible to me. Personally, I would like to see something for Carnivine.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather have some more side/alternate evolution forms instead of just a added on 3rd stage for the old guys.

I also think the spiral shell form of Shellder from Slowbro should be an alternate evolution for it somehow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I rather have some more side/alternate evolution forms instead of just a added on 3rd stage for the old guys.

I also think the spiral shell form of Shellder from Slowbro should be an alternate evolution for it somehow.
    I'd rather have more viable Pokemon than more useless ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    evolution for Wheezing or Pinsir
    I do indeed think Pinsir needs an evolution and, don't hate me on this, it should be like how scyther evolves. I've always thought Pinsir/Scyther and Magmar/Electabuzz/Jynx were to be in a group.

Also, don't touch my Starmie. It's epic enough.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

honestly? i thoughtabout what a weezing evolution would look like. and its name was either choking or gagking..lso my epic list of pokemon who need an evolution...by order.

sandslash..looks half done to be honest.
    golduck.it will ever be a pychic type.. wants to be so bad.
    rapidash...this 1 is personal...i wan it fire/dark..call it nightmare.
    skipping a gen or 2...
    gastrodon. its potental...just isnt there enough for me..but i want it to be there
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    honestly? i thoughtabout what a weezing evolution would look like. and its name was either choking or gagking..lso my epic list of pokemon who need an evolution...by order.

sandslash..looks half done to be honest.
    golduck.it will ever be a pychic type.. wants to be so bad.
    rapidash...this 1 is personal...i wan it fire/dark..call it nightmare.
    skipping a gen or 2...
    gastrodon. its potental...just isnt there enough for me..but i want it to be there
    I can see most of these. But Gastrodon won't get an evolution for the same reason Starmie and Tentacruel won't get one-

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea there's a lot of Pokemon that need a bit of love or at least better movepools. Gen 4 was a great day to be a mediocre Red/Blue Pokemon
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!