Thread: Pokémon!

i think it's kind of unfair that they put someone who only had his body modified vs someone that his very own existence is a modification/experiment
    Last edited by Shink; 2013-03-30 at 12:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shink View Post
    i think it's kind of unfair that they put someone who only had his cannon's modified vs someone that his very own existence is a modification/experiment

Genesect had his whole body modified, not just his cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Genesect had his whole body modified, not just his cannon.

ah sorry, i just now looked up genesect

i think it's funny that the new movie is being another "Team Plasma(Genesect) vs Team Rocket(Mewtwo)" since the recent episodes has only been showing them fighting in the anime, though i see this as a repeat of Mew vs Mewtwo
    Last edited by Shink; 2013-03-30 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    i think it's funny that the new movie is being another "Team Plasma(Genesect) vs Team Rocket(Mewtwo)" since the recent episodes has only been showing them fighting in the anime, though i see this as a repeat of Mew vs Mewtwo
    The thing that I liked about the trailer is that Ash recognized Mewtwo instantly. Hoping for some interaction there,
    Mewtwo is not only a badass Pokemon but also a Badass character in the anime.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mewtwo is not only a badass Pokemon but also a Badass character in the anime.
    I have such good memories from that film. Mewtwo having all these pokemon in his power.

The trailer I've seen already, and even though I usually dislike the films (because of the legendary pokemon) I actually think I will like this one. It looks promising.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it has? You can even see it on the posters. July 7th.
    Holy sh*t, I've totally missed that! Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

ah sorry, i just now looked up genesect

However, If I remember right

SPOILER!

Mewtwo facerolls Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post

SPOILER!

Well he better, else my inner nostalgic child will DIE!

In all seriousness, I hope that Genesect will at least put up some resistance, while he's an obvious Mewtwo knock-off he's a pretty cool Pokémon regardless.

I don't think I'll watch the whole movie, haven't watched anything with the anime in over a decade, last thing was the Entei movie iirc, but I might just check out the fighting scenes if they get uploaded to Youtube or something.

Deleted
    I really want to make a semi competitive but mostly for fun theme 'Team Forretress' team

Ferrothorn - The Engineer With all his traps etc. General defensive / leeching

Ditto - The Spy A staple in my teams this generation as a general anti dragon or surprise to enemy teams. Totall badass with auto transform now

Blissey or Togekiss - The Medic standard wish pass

Gastrodon - The Scout double accuracy lowering, water absorption for pesky rain stabbers to boot. Never stays out long in rain teams for me to keep them guessing.

Ho-oh - The Pyro Burn shit with Sacred fire and stall them to death. Used to use protect but finding fly to be just as effective playing around

Heracross - The Heavy Choice scarfd, hit fast and hard, 1 shots nearly all that does not resist it, and cool coverage against pretty much everything, my favourite mon aesthetically and to battle with!

Want to change Ho-oh actually as I am not a fan of using legendaries, except the legendary Heracross
    Last edited by mmocbee66edd6f; 2013-03-31 at 12:12 AM.

would ho-oh be banned? hes banned from everything else isnt he?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Not banned from Ubers. Which is usually where I end up anyway, despite being able to easily replace the 1-2 ubers in my team and make my life easier :> I kinda have to use Pokemon I find aesthetically pleasing though.

And yeah if I was a gym leader my team would be

Bug Leader Scamander

Scizor
    Volcarona
    Heracross

TM I would give out would probably be Swords dance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post

SPOILER!

What do you mean"If you remember right?" The movie isn't released yet, all we see in the trailer is mewtwo blocking one attack.
    I sure think that mewtwo is stronger than genesect, but remember,, it's not only one Genesect in the movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serebii
    Japanese variety show, Pokémon Smash has just aired and has shown that there will be a new Pokémon revealed during the episode next week. It's not currently known what the contents of this will be, but the trailer showcases a clip from X & Y with a Pokémon blanked out, confirmed to be a new Pokémon.

Sorry if this was already posted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/eg3FSEk.jpg[mg]

Sorry if this was already posted.
    From the color I would say the remaining one would be fighting.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the color I would say the remaining one would be fighting.
    It says Yama which means mountain. So if anything, ground or rock.
    Although the pink one says Aki, which from memory... meant autumn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    It says Yama which means mountain. So if anything, ground or rock.
    Although the pink one says Aki, which from memory... meant autumn.
    I would love a ground/rock eeveelution. Not that I'd use it though...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Well, Sylveon always looked flying type to me. Ground would be a nice parallel to that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    Well, Sylveon always looked flying type to me. Ground would be a nice parallel to that
    So would fighting to be honest^^

I hope it is Ground, simply because it's my favorite type. I've always thought that Rock had a lot of potential for an Eeveelution though, along with Bug and Ghost too.

ummmm so apparently mewtwo might be getting a new form.... not sure how i feel about this....

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552